Warning to tenants, violence!

Oh, how clever - in your conspiracy speculation you’ve already accused the girl in advance of being an accessory. Yeah, well, she was going to keep coming back sometimes. I don’t see anything here that justifies your theory.

1 Like

Today I saw what happened to Cooper & Charlize realm. This is sooo pathetic and unexcusable from VHTV. Covering up the r__e incident, could have the r____ts and VHTV ceos as accomplices end up in jail. If the girl does not report it to the police it’s her bussiness but your bussiness was to shut this place off. Instead you covered up the whole incident and posed a penalty of no _____ing during parties. This is rediculus and it says so much about your behaviour & moral ethics. This is a forum so I’m just saying my opinion, but I still cannot believe that people pay money to see r____ts… I really undestand and support marcie59 who cares about the victim and try to remind what wrong decision the Ceo’s taken by thinking only about money. When their thread comes unlocked again people should still boycott this realm and maybe the Ceos will take the right decision to stop supporting violence in this site.

And VHTV Ceos should remember that sometimes karma or life (call it whatever you want) return behaviours. And I really wish the victim is not your m____r, sister or even d______r and you tell the r____ts ‘‘ohh yeah it’s fine, just quit _____ing guys’’. I sincerely hope it won’t happen to you!

Another Judge Dread? I want to point out that r__e is a serious crime against a person’s sexual freedom. If the person against whom the r__e is implied does not consider it r__e - DO NOT judge.

So the people who are murded are not victims as they cannot speak based on this logic… Evidence exists either you like it or not. I expected a more wise decision from you. And I said reporting to the police is the victims issue, ok I understand based on their country’s laws. But your responsibility as CEO should have been to end those r____ts from the site.

By comparing r__e and m____r, you’re comparing warm and soft. And by saying there is enough evidence, you demonstrate even more clearly that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

People can have a look on the Cooper and Charlize thread and they can see what I mean. Even you had admitted that it was r__e in one of your posts there but because of the laws you could not report it. The victim should have. But you could had them kicked out of the site and not give them the ridiculus penalty of no _____ing.

See, since you like the m____r analogy so much, here’s what you do now (and would like me to do) - you saw the m____r video, it was all natural, there was a lot of b___d, you were sure that the victim was m____red - and you accused the m____rer and punished him based on the video footage alone. The next day, the “victim” came to you on her own two feet. That’s roughly what you’re doing now.

Ok you convinced us, there was no r__e. S___p well then with your conscience. People should look in Cooper and Charlize thread and if they are clever they would understand what really happened. And they can figure out why it is currently locked and some comments flagged so they could not be seen.

Ya basta con el tem, la gente critica mucho pero hace poco, el departamento de cooper sigue siendo uno de los más vistos y suponía que la gente no lo vería como método de protesta y al final sigue siendo popular, entonces este es un pequeño grupo del total y no nos harán caso por ser minoría, simplemente terminemos con el tema.

i i have not seen this as could not find it but have complained about the same sort of incerdents before with others , so decided not to renew until things change .as a long time subscriber from the begining i have seen the standards drop a lot . The site has now got too big and the participants think they are beyond retubution and can get away with anything . and VHTV let them . so good buy untill things get better

1 Like

You really are a long-time user, and it’s doubly strange to hear you say that. After all, I have before me the statistics, which shows the number of v_______ns of the rules of the project for all-time of existence of the site. And these statistics show me that despite such a significant growth of the site, the number of violent incidents has not increased. Yes, in the last 2 months the pressure on members has increased, in the direction of improving the content - because we launched the forum and immediately read how boring the content had become. And started taking action, yes, we want to please our subscribers. And, yes, as a result, the frequency of cases has increased, compared to what it was 3 months ago, or 5 months ago. But it certainly hasn’t increased compared to the first year of the site. I can’t hold you back - you’re a free man, you want to subscribe, you don’t want to subscribe. But I can’t go by you or anyone else, I’m only interested in statistically significant data, and of course the law.

when the site first opened it was more like a friendley place to be with no real problems and everyone was happy . now on most of the realms there are problems and so many of them look unhappy or as in the case of Henry as he said himself couldnt give a dam about the viewers if you dont like it dont watch me , now if thats the way things are going its a shame as said before it was a great site and i enjoyed it very much . it has got too big and there are some good apartments on here but some are a waste of time and some just take yhings too far ,its a shame you and the partisipants dont listen to the oeople who pay your and there wages a bit more . i will still be looking at the foram and free cams to see how things are going . if they improve i will join again and i think there are a lot of subscribers who feel the same way

5 Likes

Believe me, I very much listen to people who pay me and them. It’s just that there are a lot of those people, you’re one of thousands of them. I’m sorry, but your voice is not relevant.

NOT RELEVENT ??? just goes to show what you think of everyone , NO BODY IS RELEVENT TO YOU . with out them there would be no site and you would all be out of work , so how you can say that everyone is not relevant shocks me and i should think a lot of others . shows the true colours of VHTV

3 Likes

The CEO is actually Russian-speaking, I’m afraid a translation program has mistranslated here. It sounds really hard in English.

Nah he or she always makes these kind of comments. At least more people will have a clearer picture about his or hers behaviour now.

it seams that he has upset a lot of people , it cant all be in the translation , he understands what i type ok

2 Likes

No, you don’t, I have to disagree! You have created a culture where some of the people who work with you act the same.

Maybe it’s a cultural thing with service standards, but what I do know, the way you manage your customers is not indicative of a leader!

Your response to Jordi, a long-serving patron is beyond abysmal!

well my subscription ends today and it wont be renewed . ill have to see what happens in the future

2 Likes