VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

2 Likes

I don’t want to know how much
money was spent to allow such guys to compete

I can only say what I know in the World championship was disqualified because the testosterone was high the Olympic committee knew it but gave the ok to compete

Paris Olympics 2024: Imane Khelif set to earn medal in women’s boxing after advancing to semifinals - CBSSports.com
The scrutiny tracks back to a 2023 decision by the IBA to disqualify Khelif and Taiwan’s Lin Yu-Ting for failing a “gender test.” The organization, which said on Saturday that it intends to award Angela Carini, Khelif’s first opponent, $50,000 after the reaction to the result.
“I don’t understand why they killed women’s boxing,” IBA president Umar Kremlev said. “Only eligible athletes should compete in the ring for the sake of safety. I could not look at her tears.”
Khelif will face Janjeem Suwannapheng of Thailand in the semifinals on Tuesday at Roland Garros.
PS Don’t forget popcorn while watching

икфмщ

1 Like

everyone on this site keep an eye out for [Lamar260855] please he been spamming the site thanks

1 Like

thanks kaya for the page really helps

About the names discussion in the Ubaldo and Bo topic.

Just imagine if all girls here would be like Misty. Then we would have questions here like:

“What guest guy do you mean?”
“The one from last week”
“Which one? There were 6”
“The one from Wednesday”
“The one in the morning or evening?”

I’m glad that there are names.

4 Likes

guys check this out lol

1 Like

I won’t mention any names kreh… Tonk…kreh…

Maybe that was the case if it was him bringing those girls. But it isn’t…

Do you think I’m honestly interested in who is personally leading the girls in the realms? I’m just looking at the frequency of new beautiful girls in each realm and here Tonk leads big time.

You probably mean the arrival of girls who then performed in their own realms. I agree here, but this is turning out to be a cat in the bag where the action very quickly becomes boring lounging around and banging on phones. With a few exceptions, but these are swallowed up quite quickly by “relocation”.

Tonk’s coming and going of the beauties is more to my personal taste. Which is a bit paradoxical, because Tonk is becoming more and more to me… I would rather not offend in an open forum

1 Like

The question is if I myself in a too big of a degree wants to be a keyboard warrior. It is not always I have been good in this field, I will admit that gladly, that is for sure. But I am trying not to show too much agression. :heart_eyes:

Does anyone know how many members this forum has? Just out of curiosity.

That would be a nice to know form of information. :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

For me he fits in this group. If you get me :wink:

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/biggest-dick-on-vhtv/13734

1 Like

Looking on one of the stats pages I can inform you that VHTV have 7117 premium subscribers. Data obtained from the groups page.

3 Likes

Great. That’s many. Thank you Ian. :hugs:

You are very welcome. Cheers

3 Likes

My goodness man, mate. I need to seriously be more careful about what I am typing here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes