VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

he looks healthy and old enough to go on without his mommy, so no problem, if someone misses him then there will be a sign where you found him, however i think that no one would put such a little kitten out on the street

1 Like

Well, at least she recognised her mistake and said the she wants to apologise. That’s a good step

1 Like

I hope so anyway on facebook I am subscribed to various groups in my area where people put pictures of animals they have lost…so far it seems no one has made any posts…

4 Likes

there goes the water bill at pure kitty place

1 Like

someone please inform @mari there a flood at carl place please
thank u

are at the limit with the water in the tank if they wait a little longer they go into the bathroom with the mask and fins…

1 Like

dont they know that they going to have a shit show once that water breaches the rim and floods the bath

1 Like

At the Olympics, biology should count, not self-chosen “identity”. Anyone who can give birth to children could be considered a woman!

1 Like

Nobody is suggesting that Imane Kelief is identifying as a female. The issue is that Imane has increased levels of testerone. Imane may be suffering from Swyer Syndrome when a female has xy characteristics instead of xx in her biological make up.

1 Like

It is seriously hard for you to read or just hard to accept that the fake news you’re reading are…well FAKE.

Imane Kelief is not transgender, she is a female, born as female and lived all her life as a female, registered as female at birth.

2 Likes

she saved the day thanks guys

1 Like

Femke is also female.

4 Likes

Don’t get so upset, we’ll see how it ends in the next few days :face_with_monocle: :rofl:
xxl

3 Likes

And she’s also stunningly beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Man, the idea is simple: She’s a female, the only difference is that her body is producing a higher than “normal” level of testosterone. But, scientifically, it isn’t proved that this might give her an advantage, she is still a female with female characteristics.

Look at her boxing career: she lost 9 games. She has only 6 knockouts out of 41 victories…

Men should compete with men. Women with women, and if trans people want to, they should create their own associations and compete with each other, that’s all, and it will be fair or not

1 Like

And that’s exactly what is happening. Everything else is Fake News

That girl is NOT transgender, this is the Fake News spread by extremists

3 Likes

party at carl place

1 Like

Just ignore your lying eyes! He is definitely a SHE! It’s all FAKE NEWS! :rofl:

3 Likes

stop stop stop, I have a fake that’s better, of course this is how a real lady sits