VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Don’t forget that only a small proportion of members use the forum.

5 Likes

and not all of the forum users are premium subscribers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now, who’s got the longest hair of the participants, Bo or Libra?

5 Likes

I would say the one to the right is the slight winner. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

That’s Libra to the right. I’m not sure, we may need a photo finish. Or perhaps VAR :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

6 Likes

VAR is the very most by very far talked about sporting device in Norway these days. That is one thing for sure. No one knows whether to hate it or love it. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I apologize to everybody if sound like a broken record about certain topics I just love VHTV so much and I will always defend them cause the whole site and the forum members are awesome :100: sometimes I get anxiety sometimes when I post I just don’t want to post the wrong thing and I second guess myself and sometimes when I post something I think about after I log off and debate whether I change it delete it or don’t do anything at all that’s why I post positive things that make forum members happy and sometimes funny and just be a positive forum member sometimes I just get on here to see updates and get off and come back later

8 Likes

Don`t worry at all about that, Pacer. I am a very over bearing man. And a thick skinned man. I can cope with it. :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts:

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with expressing your opinion
anyway You are a person who doesn’t bother anyone honest criticism helps all of us & the participants to become better
Just be Yourself

4 Likes

Could not agree more with your statement. I fully agree. Can just vouch for that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I also think you shouldn’t worry too much about your posts or gifs. I think they’re great.
Besides, I like posts, even if you want to criticise or say something good, that you can also formulate them nicely and without polemics.
I think that helps the forum not to get out of hand and it’s fun to participate. And this way the forum is not left to people who can only express themselves with hate and agitation. :+1:

3 Likes

Appreciate it @Tyrese69961 @Eros & @Troy216511🤗

5 Likes

No need to apologize. You always try to spread good mood and fun here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap:

6 Likes

just be yourself u dont need be someone u not express ur felling in a safe a manner big hugs from all of us
ps: listen to this song billie eilish: birds of a feather
tell me what u think

5 Likes

Appreciate it @Marx_Martin @jabbath1987 :hugs:

1 Like

you welcome bro hope @jabbath1987 played it as well

1 Like

Carlos is 100% a troll. He complains about the same shit in every thread and has been doing it for months now.

3 Likes

Buster is 100% a troll. He complains about the same shit in every thread and has been doing it

2 Likes

No he is not you are the troll.

4 Likes

No he is not you are the troll.

2 Likes