Biggest dick on vhtv

Who has the biggest dick on vhtv, participants and guests included?

2 Likes

I think Elon is the winner !

2 Likes

Alderyn Jules or Cooper

Cooper y Alex Lucas Alderyn Tony y Leo

3 Likes

I think Alan on a good day

the best fuckers with a big cock are Stifer and Alex

Last night, 1-28-22, Gaia and Grayson had a guest I think who had the biggest dick on this show ever. On that same night Grayson turned out to -be- the biggest dick ever.

1 Like

Aderyn, Alan and Elon currently but Artem and Jacob for previous participants.

3 Likes

Currently I think Alderyn and Elon with the guest last night at G/G house but past participant definitely was Aaron.

1 Like

Actualmente es elon y cooper para mi, y de los invitados el de anoche en departamento de Gaia y hace un tiempo atrás katie tuvo uno de sus clientes con un pene gigante,

Jules :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Aaron, hands down, and also the most beautiful girl to go with it. gorgeous Minnie :heart_eyes:

Artem quite possible; he could come back to us

4 Likes

He is likely to be away for a while I think, if he does ever return. He is certainly worthy of inclusion here in this topic though! :wink:

2 Likes

igor estaba a tope y super big. Los chicos del departamento de EvaRed mmmmm

It is not Ross that’s for sure. I would say Elon and he also has the most stamina.

2 Likes

Aaron’s is huge, yes! I have fond memories of watching him walking around naked and just letting gravity do its thing, when he was soft. :innocent:

Actually Igor’s ( @Igor_Ashley ) is very impressive too. I would love to see it even more often than we do at the moment! :wink: :innocent:

Don’t forget about the Jekahammer :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think I have ever seen it. If I remember correctly, he was the lovely Jacob’s manager and Jacob’s was… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: … So it makes reasonable sense (technically just a coincidence of course) that Jeka’s was as well!

1 Like