VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Since some are annoyed by off-topic, and others are fond of flooding, this place might help :melting_face:

While supposed to be used for chatting on any topic, all relevant off-topic flags may be just moved to this place too. Please do not abuse flagging everything slightly off-topic, it doesn’t make much sense as little talking never killed nobody :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

It’s not offensive, it was marked as off-topic :))

1 Like

Many many posts are off topic everywhere but none of those seem to get hidden.
I often go off topic for a little bit, so does Jabs and others.
Many of these flagged posts i am sure are just those members having a personal problem or argument with others which is why i think the system can be so easily abused for personal reasons.

I marked it because there was absolutely no thematic connection to anything.
If I had seen a logical or meaningful connection, I would have done without it

No problems, you can mark whatever off-topic and we’ll decide if flag was fair or not. Since I personally don’t like unnecessary extra off-topic flags since it’s not rocket science forum but a place to chat and spend time nicely, I mostly ignore them until it’s not just a way to spread negativity or just goes way too far

2 Likes

Ahhhh, so you were the bloody troublemaker eh :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

yes, this time already :wink:

1 Like

At least it’s good to hear the system is in capable hands :hugs: (creep creep) :laughing:

creep

1 Like

only one comment out of the last hour been on topic , mmmmhhh shall i flag them all??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You can but will be seemingly ignored

but theres more than one chef in this kitchen , so dont count ya chickens till there roasted :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

but on a serious note what real harm do a few off topic comments do , its just pure childish actions by the perfectionist elite

1 Like

Some people follow apartment threads for info on tenants. Fairly speaking I guess we are missing a topic for chatterboxes (well we had some but they never got popular)

2 Likes

shes broke , putin fuked up there savings account so she had to pawn it ? :rofl:

1 Like

When it comes to off-topic posts, I always wonder if it really makes sense to mark them.

In the last 15 posts, two posts were marked and hidden.

Super - Smiley

But in return there are already over 10 posts that deal with the tagging system and have just as little to do with the actual topic as the two hidden posts.

1 Like

pray tell me where the difficulty is in using the scroll bar option

1 Like

It’s not off-topic and not offensive, what makes people massively flag your post is your aggressive manner of speaking. F.e. robwin is friendly and easily gets away with all of the off-topic :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Same way there is no difficulty in using chat or general topics

1 Like

oiy oiy im not going to fight you , heard all the roumours , ill back off now :rofl:

1 Like

Did you count posts on discussing off-topic too? Cause it’s getting removed for sure =)

1 Like