VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Reminds me of a comment on YouTube I once saw under a video from a 1970’s match. Quoted off the top off my head - “I miss those days when there was a two day stubble on the cheeks, a missing front tooth and a comb-over. And that was just the players wives” :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

@Kaya someone wants to go an a little break?

10 Likes

please stop giving that fool attention…
that is just what he wants

6 Likes

If it were stupid…, but what it is is something else :rage:

1 Like

he has a few days time for that now…
afbeelding

so lets stop talking about him

@Jabbath or @Kaya can you move these posts?

7 Likes

could you please come to an agreement with yourself whether it is okay to suggest to someone that they should shut up or whether it is not okay? you are sending extremely contradictory signals…

2 Likes

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
so another one :wink: :face_with_peeking_eye: :rofl: finally got remote control… :rofl:

3 Likes

Where I am now the whole system is down

6 Likes

il y’a un probleme non ? je peux voir aucun living

2 Likes

afbeelding

8 Likes

Back on track! :joy:

3 Likes

Must have straightened it out pretty quickly. Back to the working ways now. :fire:

3 Likes

With cigarettes at about £1/$1.25 for 20, and 1 litre of beer about £1.70/$2.00, I think that I would smoke and drink a lot more too!! :laughing:

2 Likes

the price of cigarettes keep them for your country in italy everything costs twice as much even the air you breathe…

In Norway 20 cigarettes costs kr 171,- / € 15.- / $ 16,-

3 Likes

Same in England

1 Like

In Poland 4 euros

1 Like

Here in USA the average 20 cigarettes cost $8.00 a pack it just depends on which state you live in on how much a pack would cost you
BTW I haven’t smoked or drink a day of my life

2 Likes