VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

What does a Dutch do after becoming football world champion? - Shut off the PlayStation :joy::joy:

8 Likes

The Germans won 2-1. Gerd Müller scored the decisive winning goal. :star_struck:

2 Likes

You are describing the Norwegians perfectly to the core. Exactly the same situation for us. :star_struck:

I don’t really care😂

I take my c___dren and grandc___dren out to eat together😍
Today is f____rsday in my country and we ‘celebrate’ that different compareerden to the germans :tada:

3 Likes

Ah that was the day that the ‘Schwalbe ‘ was invented?

1 Like

Schwalbe is a type of bicycle tires? Is that correct? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

no, that’s the name for just dropping in with a lot of drama in the penalty area😂
Germany Soccer GIF by SPORT1

2 Likes

“Schwalbe” is a term from soccer jargon. When a player deliberately lets himself fall, his posture resembles that of a swallow (bird) in flight, with his arms stretched far forward and his legs slightly apart. The term first came into use in 1974.

3 Likes

It was produced a norwegian reporting case from the world cup in Brazil in 2014. About exactly that. Neymars rolling. And then even the brazilians were embarassed by him. The norwegian reporter was making a simulation of the rolling in the streets while making the case itself. And then some brazilians were laughing at it, and saying: Ah! Neymar!! Neymar!! Neymar!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

and you live in windmills and have tulips up your arses , :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

i can see a wonderfull old mill through the window in my livingroom :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats not a window thats a mirror and what your seeing is your home :rofl:

2 Likes

Aka Virgil shot directly from the hip without discretion. I love it. :fire:

1 Like

what do you know?
all you see from the outside world is on a 82 inch flatscreen :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I See Pittsburgh GIF by Mike Hitt

5 Likes

been saving this one up for the occasion :slight_smile:
finally i can use it!

441925860_10229414136611775_7549512679201504843_n

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like they are all making it a sport to make it look like they are about to loose their lifes when they hit the ground. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire:

5 Likes

Some of you may remember this photo from another era. Vinnie Jones in Blue and Paul Gascoigne in the striped shirt. Wimb__don V Newcastle i

8 Likes