Ariela

spongebob-mr-krabs

can you explain how my comment of my last post is any more offensive the then the one i replied to, or is it one rule for some, and another for those with rose coloured glasses

1 Like

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Will is there today she is picking her pussy :smiley:

ok then lets see if you flag this post, as being off topic or offensive but have anyone has notice since Ariela been dating Will , that she no longer wear’s her wedding ring , now i will wait for the excuses to defend her

You might be right, Ariella has not worn it since at least may. It takes a lot to feed the bunnies and chinchillas.

Sorry Sebastian, no new video. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hey pal, what you done, swallowed the fucking dictionary again :laughing:

quite a few things have been moved, and the connection has been cut as a result…
but yes, i read my way through a lot of books, but i usually don’t eat them. at least not raw :wink:

2 Likes

Much better with a bit of seasoning i must admit :laughing:

I don’t like the salty and greasy ones. but some are very…spicy :wink:
could be one of the reasons why I also like to record cooking videos here :grin: I’m cutting another one right now…

I wonder why a person would just take a bath, wash the dishes and leave the house? It’s better not to bring this man home at all. I don’t understand anything.

1 Like

Hello Sexy Daddy!

The big saussage is sleeping!!! yummi

8 Likes

yet another all night with Will away from the apt, and Seb is left all alone

if they like it that way…what do you care…

Why do you only remember Will??? What about Austin, Conrad, Raphael??? They’re all standing outside our door and waiting for us to come out… with members at the ready. Right on the street… imagine… how scary it is to live. And then they follow us like that all day… until we hide in the apartment. Where your eyes protect us from their pipisek.:saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face:

7 Likes

And by the way… since you know where she is. You can get 2-3 photos. And then they don’t show me anything (((:rofl::sleepy::sleepy:

3 Likes