Why nothing happens anymore?

And parties didn’t stop due to the pandemic. There were a lot of parties during that time. I even remember some naysayers demanding that they should stop the parties due to the pandemic :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I only mentioned that period after reading many comments calling it " The Golden Age of Vhtv". That’s all.

To my mind the ‘golden age’ if ever there was one, was when SNAG were at their peak. ‘Saint’ George held some quite outrageous parties the like of which I have not seen since.

So limit user-initiated changes to once every 90 days or so. Problem solved.

Well, I see not much happening right now. You can always tell when I’m bored. I turn to the chat line. lol

In case you can also go here…

VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

In all other topics, posts should be as topic-related as possible… :wink:

1 Like

Got it. Thanks

Haven’t joined VHTV in months, too many boring apartments that a waste of space. One that immediately comes to mind is where the wife cams all day while the husbands sits like a slob at the computer, they then have their dull, perfunctory sex session and it’s off to bed so they can do the same routine the next day.

Is it just me .Is VHTV getting very boring lately?

The two apartments which earlier have been clearly reckoned as the two best ones. The now new realm 18 and the old realm 18, now operating under realm 62. These two apartments are today underperforming drastically when it comes to action rating and action frequency compared to earlier parameters. That is also shown by the latest voting polls, which now have become clearly lower for example compared to earlier ratings. This is just common views based on relatively simple facts. Actually. :hugs: :fire: :heart_on_fire: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We have a thread running for this:
https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/why-nothing-happens-anymore/

1 Like

:violin: :broken_heart: :sob:

I Dont Care Deal With It GIF

1 Like

I subscribed to camarads to see what it’s giving after 100 years. And it’s better than what is going on over here.

Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

2 Likes

Last time I checked that site it was Webcamming only. But that was about a year ago.

To me no place like VHTV is like the barbershop, you don’t change it when you find the right one…
PS the other 2 that exist are just trying to imitate but neither has enough Realms & participants look like complete amateurs

I did a 3-day trial and they’ve got some new apartments and their archive improved.

I didn’t take time to read all of the thread so I apologize if I am repeating what someone already said. I haven’t renewed for a few months since it seemed like every apartment I find remotely interesting for a time is completely “performing” for the cameras, in the past while they had some obvious studios doing web cam shows there would still be a healthy amount of apartments that at least put on the appearance of being “real” life just on the crazy free loving and partying side. I don’t know if this is because of changing incentives for the apartments or the participants interacting with the forum or something else but hopefully one day it will get back to what originally made it interesting to me. ps. I realize there are a few apartments that represent what I am looking for, just not enough of them are interesting to me to warrant a sub. My 2 cents.

1 Like

It is my first subscription for such sites so I have not a big benchmark but I think VHT is the better one for now. A real added value is the archive and people. They give me the idea of real “people next door”.
I’m not an expert and surely it is a technical limitation but despite operators are doing a big job to help the community ( THANKS!) maybe some interesting moments is missed so having a playback more than 2 days would be great

When it comes to the operators, I have never to this day experienced any kind of trouble or resistance of any kind what so ever. Always been helping and helped me basically in every way possible. So with that basis I would like to express a big personal thank you for their effort. :fire: :heart_on_fire:

4 Likes

Absolutely!! :heart: