Pets of Voyeur House

Just look into the Wiki. It is shorter using realm numbers.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip aka the :poop:-hole

Damn Jabbs you asking alot :rofl: but you ask the tenants for photos. :thinking:

No no. You can also take photos of them on screen and send me pm…

А что за wiki? Может ли кто нибудь поделиться со мной этой ссылкой?

Sure. Here you go:

Oh thank goodness for THAT!!! :laughing:

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Do hector & Marla have pets?

No. I do not think so. Maybe some spiders in the attic :innocent: :joy:

On TOPIC about animals my names frog and i still get sent to s/hole gossip , going back to my pond , this forum lost its sence of humour somewhere along the lines. :upside_down_face:

And Realm 93 A&K any pets?

Only pet is Archi :wink:

Some Pets we cant get on cams well not really like the rats at Kazantip-house, S&C Guinea pig. so you have to ask please. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I have noticed some moths on night mode cameras…I wonder if Kaya could find their names too! There might be too many to name though. :laughing:

I was thinking the same thing. :rofl:

This is what I gathered of current tenants and pets, (apartments with no pets omitted). Jules and Hector/Marla are questioned because I’m sure I saw a cat at Hector/Marla’s and he/she mentioned ‘Pur’ earlier in the thread as a black cat. Jules used to have a reptile tank in his bedroom when he was with Sina, so does he still have a pet?

Realm 6 – Capo – Cat = Nelly’s cat? Realm 7 – Maddy and Rocco – 2 cats = ? Realm 8 – Amelie and Lucas – Bird = ? Realm 17 – Kira – kitten = Busya Realm 18 – Mira and Henry – Dog = Snoopy Realm 22 – Elliot – no pet, but guest white cat = ? Realm 25- Schuyler and Conor – Hamster = ? (also dog when joined site) Realm 27 - Lola and Otto - Dog = Archie Realm 30 – Hector and Marla - Cat = Anubi Realm 31 - Kazantip-house – 2 Cats, Rabbit, 2 Rats = ? Realm 38 – Ambar and Dane – Cat = Groot Realm 39 – Sunny and Markus – Cat = Jolie Realm 40 – Luchik – Mouse = Pizduk (Bad little boy) Realm 52 – Jules - Reptile =? Realm 59 - Dylan and Kylara – Cat = Kitty Realm 61 – Ken and Barbie – Cat = Reya Realm 65 – Bono and Isabelle – Cat = Malyshka (Baby) Realm 67 - Stifler and Goldie – Cat = Bulachka Realm 73 – Siora and Tristan – Cat = Ariona Realm 75 – Ross and Rachel – Cat = Pukhlik (?) Realm 76 – Demira and Myagi – Cat = Mieloch (Little thing) Realm 79 – Kristykrabs and Timotheo – Dog = Bridget, Cat = Pamela Realm 84 – Nina and Kira – 3 Cats = Pryanik (Gingerbread), Mitya, Styopa, 2 birds = Olivka (Olive), Kapitan (Captain) Realm 87 – Montana – Cat and kitten = Prima, ?

*Edited to update list.

1 Like

The reptile tank still there near the couch and i saw the reptile here few time ago

I did some correntions :wink:

There was a snake in it. I remember Jules saying its name but I forgot

oopsie. and 4 cats for nina and kira! wow.

2 Likes