Pets of Voyeur House

So I have come to LOVE all of the cats and kittens that live in the Voyeur House homes. I would love to have a thread with screenshots of all the furry friends that grace our screens from time to time. Is that something you all would be interested in?

9 Likes

5 Likes

Sunny, Marcus and unnamed cat

6 Likes

Awe! Such a regal kitty!!

3 Likes

Maddy and her cats

4 Likes

Kitty girl Jolie))) we love her))) :heart:

3 Likes

Looks quite grumpy here :smile_cat: :wink:

1 Like

Bono and Isabelle’s cat just chilling in Bono’s arm. Enjoying the view lol

3 Likes

A very beautiful cat

7 Likes

Lol wow, that kitty is right up in the action. Hahaha

Wow!! Gorgeous!

Unusual not to see that little kitten cuddling up against it’s ‘Daddy’, Dylan as it often does. I always find it (well both of them, the kitten AND Dylan) so cute!! :slight_smile:

One of my cats always wants to cuddle when I am trying to implement “self love”. I often have to put her out of the room till I’m finished. :joy: :see_no_evil:

Well Dylan’s little kitten was getting up rather close and personal to a certain part of his anatomy (behind, not front parts) the other week whilst he was offering some love to his girlfriend…it was actually rather amusing and it didn’t seem to bother either person involved! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Ambar said his name is Groot. He’s really fun to watch. Dylan’s kitten is also good fun.

1 Like

Don’t forget the dogs, or rather the dog - Otto and Lola have their little dog so well-trained he goes straight to the bathroom when he comes home from a walk, jumps into the tub, raises his feet one at a time for Lola to clean them, then jumps out onto a towel on the floor and wipes his feet. I’ve seen this several times now, and it’s still sooooo cute :grinning:

1 Like

Better look)

10 Likes

That’s so Cute!

Awe, hi Jolie! So beautiful!

7 Likes