Pets of Voyeur House

If you want them into the Wiki I will add the pets. Pm me names and photos and I will do that :wink:

2 Likes

Do you know all the names? I know pamela from KristyKrabs or is that the dogs name

Oh now we need to come up with a name for Dylan’s ‘tiny grey tiger’. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The dogs name is Bridget, you are correct about the kitten. Do try keep up. :rofl:

I have actually started to collate cat names. I think we’re going to need to ask certain participants about their pets though. easy with some who use the forums others we’d have to go through managers and that gets tricky. I’ve only just woken up so I’m not compos Mentis just now. It’s not an urgent thing anyway. I’ll have a stab at this later on today. :+1:

Just ping me if missing some names and I’ll gladly ask :cat2:

Would be nice to find out Dylan’s little kitten’s name, if possible please.

Excellent, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is Jolie 6 years old

1 Like

K&B-Reya. D&K-Kity S&G-Bulachka

6 Likes

Thank you for answering and solving the mystery of the names. :slight_smile:

So for we have 5 names. T&K-Pamela K&B-Reya D&K-Kity S&G-Bulachka S&M-Jolie R&R-Pukhlik So we need names from M&R 2names, Montana 2names, N&K 4 names, S&T 1name, Kazantip-house 2names, Capo 1name, Kira 1name, A&D 1name B&I 1name. dont know more. But we have to have the names of the dogs right. T&K- Bridget. M&H-Snoopy O&L- Damn i forgot the rats. :man_facepalming: Kazantip-house 2names and luchik 1name. Kazantip-house Rabbits name S&C Guinea pig/Hamster 1 or 2 names N&K Birds 2 names. I think this is it.

So we need 15 cats names, 1 or 2 dogs names, 3 rats names, 1 rabbit, 1 or 2 Guines pig names and 2 birds names

We have also a rabbit in realm31, A mouse in 40, birds in 8, a dog in 27 and a guest dog in 6

The rabbit damn how did i forget. :man_facepalming:

Dog in 18 is Snoopy :wink:

1 Like

@kaya can you work on it. :yum:

Are we seriously going to add all these names (if we can get them), to the new Wiki page? I am certainly in favour of doing so by the way…I just wondered if you were actually going to do it.

1 Like

Guinea pig/Hamster in realm 25. There was a dog there when they moved in but I haven’t seen it in a while.

Why not, there apart of it :grin: Love the idea too.

Thanks :+1: but realm 25? if you name names of tenants it better.