Gaia & Grayson

:video_camera: Archive Videos

2 Likes

I shall name this apartment ‘‘The Headless One’’ as in far too many cam shot you cannot see their heads.

uh oh lol GIF by IFC

The place is simply tiny :joy:

The couple on the TV look very happy, I hope the tenants are as well :grinning:

1 Like

from the Twitter photo. I thought maybe one of the backstreet boys was joining us but I forgot Nickis gay :wink:

2 Likes

this girl is lovely

does this couple have heads :)D

image everything is just there he smiles because dad is a billionaire, she smiles because she is so lucky

Closeup cams. You get to see something but not everything. See the close view and then use your voyeur imagination for the rest - :rofl:

I have a theory… The vhtv keeps around 35 apartments, and than there is a waiting list, a tenant shall leave so a new couple would be able to join. In history of the last years the apartments was always around 35 and now that the crew of Stifler left thous we see all this new place added imidiately. @kaya can you confirm or not if this is true? And because I know you Gonna say you have no idea, can you find out :blush:

2 Likes

They do it to try to move the tree, but the tree is rotten. Notice another thing that for the week is end of the month.

1 Like

Your theory is wrong:)

Wanneer doet het nieuwe koppel, Lolo & Pepe hun intrede in appartement??

1 Like

Never heard about them…

They got renamed to Gaia & Grayson.

It was installed by lola & otto, so it’s normal… they did the same shit at their apt until some had to be fixed

I am not so sure there is much they can do as the walls are so close but hey what do I know.

1 Like

The new tenant looking at Ken’s hygiene site to get hints on how to clean oneself more effectively. :innocent:

4 Likes

She’s pretty good-looking. but from the Twitter photo thought she might Be Competition for Tessa&Amelie! how could I forget Freya :slight_smile:

She’s been around Ben and rubbed off .took a bath and put back on same panties And shirt :wink: