On posting lots of images within condensed period of time

Hey, it’s me, coming from a nice evening with family and friends to dozens of reported posts because of quite an amount of stream pics posted at forum threads [1], [2].

While there is no rule on quantity of pictures posted indeed, and we’re better stay away from “regulating” the amounts of content of any type our forum members may post, we should come to consensus of common convenience and care for each other at the space of this forum.

It is totally fine to share the moments you liked from the streams & archives & whatever else. It is not fine to fill the threads with countless images of what others can watch themselves at main website.

I’d better solve this conflict as civil as possible, that’s why I offer a solution for those who really want to share LOTS of images at once, because these may matter to them and they want others to feel the same:

Slide Gallery

• Upload your images to the single post just like you do. It is important to keep it in 1-2 posts per some time (hour? two hours?). The frequency of your posts may depend on the current activity of the topic. If no activity is seen in the topic besides your post(s), there is no valid reason to create multiple of those.
  • Create a Gallery out of the images uploaded. Wait, what?
    Yes, since recently, we’ve added a new button within post composer, which creates a swipeable gallery of images in your post. Here’s how to do it:
    • Press a Gallery Button in Composer
    • It will create an HTML code within composer with “Add Images” instruction
    • Upload your images, replacing “Add Images” line. Make sure the “Add Images” text is removed before posting.
    • Gallery won’t work for images with small aspect ratio. Minimum dimensions for gallery to show up for images are: 690px Width & 500px Height.
  • Here’s a short demo on how it works:

gallery

Grid Gallery

You now have an option to create Slide gallery (described in the first post) and Grid gallery. Just press a new button on the right of Slide Gallery button to create a Grid out of images:

Here’s the result:

Masonry Gallery (Added in Feb 2022)

3 Likes

thank you. :+1:

1 Like

Fun fact: Gallery functionality was added two weeks ago because of the post: Elliot & Tessa - #805 by X192023 which contained a column of 35 images :scream:

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

1 Like

I guess you don’t understand the joy of posting images on the fly. I get no joy out of saving up a group of pictures and sharing them in a gallery of some sort. I’m not in to collections, I’m in to capturing and sharing as I come across them. Seems to me that the ignore function takes care of anyone’s issues. I didn’t break any rules, the people who came after me did.

1 Like

Please tell me, does this work for those of us who can’t actually swipe anything?
Thank you :slight_smile:

There are arrows on left & right of the gallery you can click

Thanks for the explanation, @VHTV_James. It’s not nice just to flood a post with pics and pics and pics, since it loses a little sense. I agree with you, pictures are good for make other members notice an important moment, and I find them very useful when they are with “the time” in the up. :love_you_gesture:

Funny how no one seemed to have an issue with for the 4 or 5 years they posted live pictures on CamCaps. Now all of the sudden it’s taboo and we should only post pics when it’s some kind of vital important to some deep discussion about the historical relevance of the issue at hand. I think some people just want to see snaps of sex and stuff like that and they could care less about the storyline. Not everyone is studying to be an all knowledgeable, master vhtv voyeur. Besides it’s fucking fun to live post pictures.

1 Like

I just randomly went back in time on CamCaps and look for yourself how many people, including the best of’s here, posted live action pictures all the time. I could post hundreds of similar posts if not thousands. Now, for some reason this is to be frowned on like it’s robbery, even to the point that people have to train others how to ignore the bad pictures posts. You guys are a trip.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/13016-melissa-sergio-2019-part-2/?do=findComment&comment=1635581297

Desde mi punto de vista encuentro que compartir imágenes ayuda a los participantes de los departamentos ya que si comparto una captura de algún momento interesante, la gente querrá ir al departamento buscar en la línea de tiempo y terminar con esa curiosidad que causó la imagen, por lo tanto aumentarán las visitas al departamento y más dinero para ellos, y si esta bien regular un poco ese tema pero por lo general a mi me parece bien las imágenes ya que si me pierdo de algún momento la imagen me hace ir al departamento a ver que pasó.

I do find it rather funny that some are moaning about the number of posts for an apartment that almost everybody has labelled as crap and one to avoid :joy: It does seem that some want to go out of their way to find reasons to whinge on about something . Like they say, there’s none as queer as folk :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Where are all the amazing comments? Oh that’s right it was never really about that was it? The mob wins! Enjoy your nothing everyone else.

@VHTV_CEO @VHTV_James go ahead and tell me now if you are going to ban me from posting images on the fly. If you are I think I’d like a refund. That is what is fun to me. I paid for a subscription thinking I was going to be allowed to post images at will here. I don’t want to be constantly getting flagged by the mob. I also don’t want to post albums.

stop spamin with post and photos and all is good, cause i feel you wont stop and things gonna just get worse in future with you. if you like photos KEEP THEM FOR YOUR SELF no one asked you to share any photos.and in consideration of other subscribers it is totally not fun to see the live feel filled of your konstan spams.

And if you don’t like it, you can put me on ignore. You don’t speak for everyone here.

well till now many said and asked you to stop, i didnt heard not even one person saying " wow thats amazing please more photos"

1 Like

Prior to today you made 2 comments ever in this thread. That was a month ago.

Maybe they aren’t members, maybe they didn’t feel like it, or maybe they never respond to anything? Not your job to judge that based solely on what people here like.

in my country we say “maybe if my grandma had testicles she would fuck my grandpa” i do not care about hupothetical maybes, but what has been already said from quite few members.

Let’s see what vhtv says. If they say no to on the fly picture posting, then I’ll ask for a refund and that will be the end of it. You win!