Best/Worst camera angles in your opinion

Let’s talk about camera angles you like and hate the most. To keep topic informative & tidy, I propose grouping your suggestions into gallery per room type you’d like to mention.

Example:

Bedroom best views in your optinion

[slides of images here]

Bedroom worst views in your opinion

[slides of images here]

Bathroom best, bathroom worst, etc.

Please use slide gallery functionality to keep it tidy.

Hopefully the feedback you provide here will help our apartment managers and participants, as well as our tech team, to set a benchmark of what to aim for in upcoming apartments and consider any changes to existing apartments too. Please keep it angle focused feedback. We do not refer to participants here.

If you think your best picks of angles need improvements, please tell about it too.

Your references should not be limited to active apartments. Any angles from the past could be your best too!

1 Like

Kristy and fun or nude house have best and tata at least for what I want

Good sofa views:

1 Like

Bad sofa views:

Good bedroom views:

Really hard to tell because most of the time the cameras are constantly slipping and putting the view of the cameras off so the image is always sideways or whatever the case maybe.

For example this angle here at Emili and Strayls apt the angle isn’t straight.

Bad bedroom views:

Good bathroom cams:

Bad bathroom cams:

In general we should get more bathroom cams. The competitor RLC is doing way better regarding good bathroom views. No close up cams in most bathrooms at all…

The best camera angle on this site ever was Demi and Ashton bedroom cam in the first place, that was a thing of beauty

Yes very good one:

1 Like

The last angle :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Worst views ever:

I think the best bathroom cam was in Stephanie place also I think that RLC had a place where there was 2 cams by the bath so you could see the back of body and front of the body close up to

1 Like

Already forgot about her yeah

she is a lovely girl great body ,one of the best here, to bad she is left

but I’m not attracted to tattoos

Dunno if camera was moved, but this is no good.

Realm12 camera5.

It made a lot more sense earlier as the table was placed there. Now table got moved and cam shows nothing interesting anymore…

Aha oki. Participants should be informed that moving furniture around is causing global mayhem.