#ILOVEVHTV 2023 Giveaway 🎂🎁❤️

I’ve been visiting adult sites, but honestly, I’ve never seen one as good as this one. I am with VHTV every day for a couple of hours as time permits. They gave me standard packages more than once and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. Here I met a wonderful couple, Silver and Bradley, very good friends. I will continue to study with VH TV in 2024 because you are really great, excellent, I don’t want to change yours, because there is nothing better than the best. Thank you very much

3 Likes

Happy Birthday YHTV! I’ve just taken a looks at the new site design and great work!

1 Like

76 posts were split to a new topic: New Design Discussion

No they would not…not if they are set correctly. They are VERY useful if MADE / FORCED to work the way they were intended. It’s not rocket science or at least doesn’t need to be, for the tech team.

They were basically one of the things (apart from a certain male participant at the time) which kept me watching that other aforementioned site, until their ‘support’ team (nowhere near as good or efficient as the one we have at VHTV) insulted me and I left…

1 Like

Multiple screens much more useful and more practical to follow people etc without having to wait for cams to load and missing things.
The aforementioned site, namely RLC lol, had sensors and they were a pain in the ass.
But if you think differently I can only bow to your knowledge :hugs:

1 Like

When I was going through the long period of time of nothing loading I guess that beta version was what I was told I would have to use until I finally realized oh it’s the vpn I need. As far as the forum being a separate page I like being able to switch back and forth to the cam page the problem is I just constantly get logged out when I’m doing that

1 Like

If you check “Remember me”, you should remain logged in the next time you visit the streaming site.

Otherwise, I’m wondering why you don’t run the forum in one tab and the streaming page in another tab…

1 Like

That’s what I’m telling you I’m doing

1 Like

I’m re-reading all the comments you shared here, amazing people, and processing rewards by hand as I go. Sorry it takes so long, but as long you got me here, I’m that good with all the timings stuff, so please bear with me.

🏆 Currently rewarded

@andre85 +10 Premium Days
@Shyguy +5 Standard Days
@Jerel122821 +5 Premium Days
@NotSeth +7 Premium Days
@PacerColtsFan181062 +14 Premium Days
@Camren117434 +1 Standard Day
@loungermans +10 Premium Days
@Dstuds +5 Standard Days
@Santos185648 +7 Premium Days
@Keith3768 +10 Standard Days
@sibmeh +3 Standard Days
@Handsdown +20 Premium Days
@codebryan +10 Standard Days

It’s just great to read VHTV Forum overall, time to time, and it’s a pleasure to mix overall activity with some kind wishes you all shared here. I’m sincerely glad & proud Voyeur House TV takes such a place in our hearts, stories, emotions. Thank you and let’s go on. Hope you’re getting into Christmas & NY mood :santa:t3:, and the best wishes to you & your families on behalf of the whole VHTV Team.

P.S. Thank you for all the feedback you shared on New Voyeur House TV, it’s a pleasure to see the positive things & good traction to make it better in upcoming releases.

7 Likes

Maybe i am being a bit naive but i would have thought everybody would have the streaming page and forum page in different tabs, just seems logical to me. I often have more than one streaming tab open also.
I also open notifications in separate tabs as well and then just close them when i have either read or posted or finished a conversation.

1 Like

I just found five days of free subscription. Many thanks VHTV and merry christmas to all users and especially all participants!

2 Likes

To each their own experience I guess. I’m looking into the best way to make it natively possible to watch VHTV cameras without leaving VHTV Forum experience :slight_smile: :rocket:

🏆 7 More Awards

@Rollin168959 +5 Standard Days
@Parlay1 +14 Premium Days
@Luigi136970 +5 Standard Days
@Xavier +1 Respect
@Lukas156546 +7 Premium Days
@Frys +7 Standard Days
@Samoan_Warewolf +20 Premium Days

THANK YOU!

giphy (5)

4 Likes

Thank you so much :hugs:
Sarcastic Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like

Well it just seems logical to have the streaming and Forum page in separate tabs at least.
Just saves reloading them every time. As you say each to their own as no doubt we all have different methods of viewing.
Now i have mentioned this many times in posts and would hate to be a pain in the ass, but personally i would find multiple views for an apartment very helpful and much easier to keep track of people. As often when switching cams sometimes they take a time to load and you miss things.
No doubt i will mention it again somewhere sometime or other. :laughing:

1 Like

Totally agree with everything :100:

1 Like

Sometimes some of us poor perverted souls may even like different cam views of certain actions open at the same time so you can view from more than one angle at the same time on the same screen :wink:

2 Likes

I thought we was friends :joy::joy:

Season 3 Hello GIF by Friends

1 Like

You can do that already without VHTV’s help

2 Likes

Not on the same open tab screen you can’t unless i am missing something. :hugs:

I think @crossmyway has been forgotten or have I missed something? :thinking: