#ILOVEVHTV 2023 Giveaway šŸŽ‚šŸŽā¤ļø

Thank youuu VHTV #ILOVEVHTV i am addicted to youu!! too much fun and happinessā€¦we are more than a family!!

1 Like

So when does this contest end? it seems like it has been going on for a long time

1 Like

I think it will be over by the end of the monthā€¦

1 Like

Please donā€™t limit the time for these emojis and would you PLEASE at least consider giving us access to all of them for quick external responses, as you have, for their use within messages. Many thanks.

1 Like

Just been reading back over these posts and came to yours pal.
Still waiting for that special praise from @VHTV_James :thinking: :laughing:

Time to wrap it up, boys & girls. I will come back to this thread soon to reward everyone commited to festive mood later today, and will come back to reward those who are late to the party in 2 days. This would be a final call

Season 2 Flag GIF by Paramount+

5 Likes

very nice site, but it is a bit expensive, :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Vhtv is a website that I only discovered late in the day. After initial scepticism, however, vhtv has become an addiction. Since I became a Premium user, vhtv has been running around the clock so that I donā€™t miss anything. The forum is also great, regardless of the topic, as there are opinions and views from all over the world. :globe_with_meridians: I wish you continued success. And cheers to the next few years :christmas_tree: :heart: :christmas_tree:
I wish everyone a blessed Christmas and a successful New Year, with lots of health and happiness! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

The number of apartments and the number of cameras that are advertised donā€™t seem to add up to me. It doesnā€™t seem like there are that many

1 Like

What numbers do you mean? There is currently 50 apartments online, without double checking Iā€™ll assume each apartment has at least 10 cameras each then thatā€™s 500 cameras

2 Likes

I think 10 cameras is a good average. Some have less and a lot have more.

1 Like

Yes Sophia and Claud and starlight seem to be the only ones with the biggest amount of cams. I donā€™t know though. The numbers they give in the emails when they advertise sales donā€™t seem right. There is no way there could be that many. We can see the list of ones offline but even those donā€™t add much

1 Like

So I assume you mean this from the latest email?

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t it be a nice task for you if you made a list of all the apartments and the number of cameras? :thinking: :laughing:

If this is below what VHTV advertises, you are welcome to open a ticketā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Lol shall I count them?

1 Like

No, let @codebryan do that, otherwise he wonā€™t believe it in the endā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Only if we get a PowerPoint presentation with the answers :joy:

1 Like

Geez there is no worse tool out there than MS Powerpoint :joy::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

never mind get the hell over it damnšŸ˜”

1 Like

Did you count by now? :joy:

1 Like