New Design Discussion

I was looking at that the other day too. I like the way the new version is laid out, I must say.

1 Like

On mobile phone is a blast! 5 minutes of using and I love it!

1 Like

Might be something that i am failing to notice. I don’t understand what this is about :thinking:

Did you miss our new design or just wanted to say you don’t see much difference in experience?

3 Likes

As i have Vhtv pinned in my browser since forever, i haven’t noticed the new design. :see_no_evil:

Thank you for the link, i will take a look now :hugs: :heart:

Well, i just had a look and there is something which i don’t like at all:

On the old version, when pressing the forum link, it opens it in a new tab while on the new one it takes me out from the main site into the forum, in the same tab, exactly like on mobile.

Something else also happened, it changed my favs as well but that’s not an issue as i can easily change them back. I made a record with the both versions

2 Likes

My original favourite still takes me to the layout we have always had, @kaya link does seem to take me to a different layout. which all the difference is seems to be bigger fonts and the time zones left off, which one could ask, why??? Nothing wrong with the original layout to be honest.

Agree, after checking the new layout, i also prefer the old one.

And the forum not opening in a new tab is a big no no for me

1 Like

Oh yes and the favourites buggered up :laughing:

Same for me, no problem with fav position I can rearrange in a sec, more of a problem is a same tab opening. And hard to see live button.

But dark theme on mobile is fucking awesome!

Yes clicking on the Forum, as you say, wipes out the main page duhhhhh.
You can of course right click on the forum and open in a new tab.
But like the old saying John, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” as normally you only mess it up which is exactly what they have done in my opinion.

The new version seems to be more mobile suited

As per the announcement, if you have any bugs or feedback then send to support

1 Like

Not tried the mobile version yet but one plus i suppose is the main viewing screen is bigger i suppose.

Try right clicking the forum tab and see if your browser gives you the option to ‘open in new tab’…it should. Mine certainly does.

1 Like

Yes it does as i just mentioned above.

Well there you go…problem solved (if it really was a problem in the first place).

1 Like

I am sure it does David.

I just wrote first impressions(differences) i noticed, which, in my opinion, are not adding any plus value compared with the old version. I haven’t had time to explore more yet

Well solved that problem but still buggered up my favourites.
My mobile screen looks the same though.

The main viewing screen though is definitely bigger John.