#ILOVEVHTV 2023 Giveaway 🎂🎁❤️

I’m going from top to bottom

Cat Sliding GIF

1 Like

Patience pal, may be more to come yet :wink:

You didn’t say the same tab :joy::joy:, I can do it on a iPad so I assume it’s possible on a pc

1 Like

@VHTV_James thank you for the 10 days free many happy holidays wishes… :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

2IO (1)

Wait… @VHTV_James…what?? I…I don’t know what to say. Somehow, thank you doesn’t seem enough. Are you sure it’s not a mistake?

If by any chance it isn’t, I can just

1 Like

woww

Thank you! :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

That’s only a picture in picture function if i m not mistaken which is not what i am meaning.
A rival Voyeur site, mentioning no names :wink:, has the ability to open 4 different cams on the same page.
In other words you can split the existing tabbed streamed apartment screen into 4 separate quadrants and have a different cam view in each quadrant. Also you can open full screen any particular quadrant you like and then return to the 4.

thank you very much @VHTV_James much appreciated :heart::handshake: extremely generous would be an understatement

1 Like

You are right it is, but it would cover what you originally described below

Oh now I know what you mean

You can also run 2-4 tabs on the same screen. Actually, probably “windows” is more accurate.

How to split screen on Windows 10 and Windows 11

Thanks for the tip, but I already knew that. :wink:
My statement above referred to the fact that in the new design, clicking on the forum button causes the forum to then open in the same tab and the streaming page is then gone. In the old version, however, when you click on the forum button, a new tab opens and loads the forum there.
Of course, I also know that I can right-click on the forum button and then click “open in new tab”, but it’s just more complicated.

1 Like

Just trying to be helpful. Unfortunately, I never know what others already know.

When you open that menu, it also shows you the keyboard shortcut for “Open in new tab”, which would make it much easier.

seems a bit unfair how some only got one standard day while others get 20 days premium :joy:

Sorry, but I use the Firefox browser and it doesn’t show any keyboard shortcuts in the context menu…

grafik

2 Likes

im sure they have a process to make it fair used to spin a wheel

1 Like

yeah thats reasonable but my point is the bare minimum everyone who got rewarded should at least got some premium days

That’s very strange. I also only used Firefox and it always showed me the shortcuts. It’s been a while, but if memory serves it was either Shift+left click or Alt+left click on the link to open in a new tab.

Why does it need to be random? Nobody did more or less than anyone else, why can’t everyone just get the same?

1 Like

I just checked mine (I use ‘Edge’) and I see no shortcuts for ‘open in new window’ either. Just the command itself.

2 Likes

Shift+left click it is, but it doesn’t open a new tab, but a new browser window… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like