Chit Chat

Nope he did not

wait, what!? it’s Friday??

Thankfully!! It’s been a busy week.

The minute I came home I’m pouring a glass of whiskey.

Nari is out so I am bored. I have begun to put all results of the polls for best apartment in a spreadsheet. Yes I have no life.

Do we have some kind of Best Cameras topic? I’m thinking of a way to help participants & managers with bench marking the best angles for different rooms, including bath cameras of course.

The same would fit for best lightning conditions too

Not yet. But I like the idea. Can we also submit cams from the past? :wink:

Yes, absolutely

So make the topic and I will submit some cool views :+1: :stuck_out_tongue:

So a favourite camera angles / lighting topic, is that what you mean? Not the contents of the view necessarily, just the angle and lighting?

Yes. Just the angle and the lighting…

1 Like

I wonder if, conversely, comments about least favourites (same subjects of course) would be useful, in order for the “benchmark” to serve as situation avoidance for future camera setups.

Sure these are useful too

Oh dear I have a ton of those :joy:

Thank you for confirming that, I had a feeling you might. :slight_smile:

I have never found a way of using the slide gallery function. It doesn’t seem to work for those of us who do NOT have any kind of mobile device. It most certainly doesn’t work on my laptop.

You want chit chat eyh? Well… I’m spending more time here on the forum than actualy looking at all the nekkid people. Weird no?

1 Like

Just letting everyone know that nobody can update their avatars these days due to small bug in current software version. We will update it in two-three days and it will be resolved by itself.

That’s how I imagine @Albion these days

Fed Up Reaction GIF

1 Like

That gif is hilarious, particularly in this particular context! :laughing:

Good I never change mine :stuck_out_tongue: :joy: