Chit Chat

Is goed. Ik ga nog even een oude serie kijken.

Damn i just saw the new James Bond. Good movie sad ending.

The new version of ‘we have all the time in the world’ is horrible. I like Iggy Pop, but he was the wrong guy for the job. I reckon, had he still been alive, David Bowie would have nailed it.

:cry: Sir Frank Williams is no more. R.I.P. Sir F. Williams you will be missed. :cry:Sir Frank Williams

RIP. One of the best of Racing ever. :cry:

Rest in peace Sir Frank. True gent and genius.

What the Fuck is going on with the Formula 1 and the FIA? Hamilton gets away with everything and Max getting punished for something the FIA asked him to do. Well now we know the FIA wants Hamilton to be champion. Fucking assholes. :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

i do like baseball ,but I in England they dont show it in fact there are a lot of sports that England dont show

Congrats to 1st Formula 1 World Championship Max Verstappen

Ver Red Bull GIF by Red Bull Racing Honda

Wow what a race. Max number one. :+1: :champagne:

It’s a jury sport.

That’s a bit mean. He was the only one of his team being fair and congratulating Max right after the race.

I know, this picture is only a joke, he is a very good driver and sportsman!

Well that didn’t exactly age well did it :roll_eyes:

Is there a full moon outside or something? Throughout the forum, I see that people are incredibly sensitive and excitable. You have to pay attention to the words, but still someone is offended. No matter what.

1 Like

Unusual silence on the forum today. Preparing for a fucking awesome weekend?

Working :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually me to, but it’s a weird silence in the office. I’m not used to it. Fridays are usually chaotic, many remember not doing anything all week and it would be wise to end it all today.

But not today, phones are silent, no mails… Strange. And it’s quite similar her on forum.

Did Lewis Hamilton not win