Chit Chat

I still don’t really know who that young lady is in yours, name wise, I mean I can’t remember… I would probably recognise a name though because she certainly looks familiar.

Good night everyone, I’m going to work in the morning.

It is one of my best friends and ex-participant Lexy :heart_eyes: I got so used to that avatar and she likes that I have it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah yes, Lexy! I do remember her from when I first joined back in 2018. I remember her cute boyfriend too so I am not sure how I managed to forget her name because I did watch their apartments (I am sure there was more than one) at various times.

They only changed apartments twice. First one was Anna & Alex old one as they left because of Annas pregnancy, Second one was the two story apartment in Budapest. And third one the big one with the red huge jacuzzi.

Yep I remember that last one very well. Like you said, the HUGE red jacuzzi!

Amazing place. And really cool landlord. He later became friends with Heather and Courtney too and even visited them once…

Was just trying to think of Lexi’s boyfriend’s name…Pete, if I remember correctly?

Yes. Pete still her boyfriend :wink:

Lexy was so damn cool and I remember them watching together the 2018 World Cup in Russia and they were so excited and then devastated when Russia went out. :crazy_face:

Russia played a really good tournament in 2018. Germany not so much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t get me started on England… Please :woozy_face:

I can only remember we had to root for Belgium. The rest is a blur.

This particular issue has been fixed yesterday

Wow I’ve bin gone for 2 months and vhtv lost 23 Participants/Couples. So bad and sad.

There will be always new people. So I do not see a big problem there…

Hi Any new comer in this page ? I am new here and would like to see the videos

Regards RJ

Too all you guys from GB sorry for your loss off your respectful Queen, Queen Elizabeth 2. :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind comment and it’s nice to see you posting on the forum again.

thanks, not going to post much. Have better things to do. :+1: