Bring back Amy3 to the forum

People on the forum often ask to bring some participants back: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. I do not give a damn about the ways how @usa2020, @Surveillance and other proposers are going to do that, but I think this is applicable to forum participants too.

In Russian there is a proverb “на то и щука, чтобы карась не дремал” (“a pike exists in order not to let crucian to doze”). In our case, Amy3 exists in order not to let VHTV to doze.

Please vote up if you want Amy3 back or react with :-1: if you do not.

1 Like

I have put her on ignore so it makes no difference to me.

1 Like

I won’t kick anybody out of this forum. My position on this is neutral.

Are you aware of Amy3’s post, requesting removal of her accounts?

To clarify, I have contacted her personally to verify her request, giving all details on what procedure will be.

Yo lo puse en ignorar por que me aburrió tanto de una manera inexplicable, considero que no es buen elemento en este foro en mi opinión, así es que para mí se puede ir libremente

As a troll he contributes little more than disruption, negativity and discord. If he comes back then I am off.

1 Like

I didn’t mind her, but I haven’t been in the forums very long. But if it was her wish to go, than that is fine.

Everyone just doesn’t understand her so they say she’s a troll and argue with her but like you i never understand why everyone hates her so much.

2 Likes

She does come across as aggressive at times. But I’ll still choose to value her and her opinion. She doesn’t seem as bad as some say.

3 Likes

I have no strong opinions either way.He / she does sometimes make a sensible point but does seem to have an unfortunate way of putting other peoples backs up. It seem he / she has a very strong background in the project.

I think Amy’s problem is meddling in other people’s opinions…Any person expresses his opinion…saying her opinion and worrying about other people’s opinions…that’s what I’ve been noticing… In general… [VHTV] give her one last chance and watch her if it happens again, do what you see fit…

It’s all just drama. Making mountains out of mole hills. Storms in teacups. “Life is very short and there’s no time for fussing and fighting, my friend.”

I vaguely remember Amy from the other place, always seemed nice enough. I remember Jabbath too :P. If a user requests their own deletion then it’s usually for a reason and they realise they need to step away. They probably know what’s best for them although I’m sure they’d be happy people want them back.

Not sure why my idle comment about Juliet landed me in this thread! I certainly have no plans to do anything about bringing her back other than make that one post. Although if Jabbath or someone remembers her insta account that’d be nice.

The forum’d be better off without him, but sooner or later he will be back whether anyone wants it or not :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Who is this ‘Oksama’ anyway? Registered in August but is able to refer to apartments that existed before he/she ever registered. This is precisely the sort of divisive trick that the narcissistic troll would pull to gain the publicity that he needs to feed his ego. I smell a rat. Don’t waste your time with this so called ‘survey.’

You realize that this whole forum isn’t very old, right?

1 Like

Pretty sure Oksana is not Amy… Amy does not understand Russian :joy:

1 Like

This dude is writing a song (Bring back Amy OH bring back my Amy) dedicated to this topic, wait for this number one song. image

besides some prefer to check out a site for a while before giving up vital personal info or to see if they even are going to like the site

But he has access to ‘google translate.’