Bring back Amy3 to the forum

Oksana is not him. No way.

1 Like

2 Likes

You have access to google translate too. Please translate what Schyuler and Conor are talking about on their kitchen :slight_smile:

You do realise we were all on Camcaps forum as well before this forum existed! Most people all have the same username, some still use both.

Were you on Camcaps forum? Could not find you. :wink:

No, I created an account there 1 month ago

I knew her from the campcaps forum and there is no doubt that she has a great facility to create conflicts but to achieve it you need two people. I am not in favor of banning anyone for expressing their opinions, no matter how different they may be to mine, if I agree or something amuses me, I applaud it and if it is the opposite, I walk by and of course I do not take anything personally , less of a person whom I do not have the pleasure to know.

Having different opinion is a one thing, and desire to burn everything to ashes another; he only wanted the other, and should be excluded long time ago :+1:

1 Like

I would also believe that I have the power to reduce everything to ashes if a thread were opened in the forum just to talk about me.

Sorry, you wouldn’t be able to do this. But himself could do a lot by losing his venom here and spreading his stupid theories because he’s very articulate; many users (including the so-called vhtv management) are vulnerable to the influence of the provocateur :+1:

1 Like

Waldi, where I want to go is that everything depends on the importance you give her and that others enter her game, she is good at pouring gasoline but if no one lights a match, her opinion will only be one more in the immensity of the forum, what’s more, I suspect that if it were ignored, it would end up going alone. To give it so much importance is to give it power, or to make it believe that it has it. :ear:

1 Like

I agree 100% with you. BUT this is an internet forum and people tend to type before thinking. I know I was guilty especially with Amy, in the end for my peace of mind and so I could enjoy this site (which is why I became a subscriber) I put her/him on ignore. She/him has the tendency to rile people. Read his/her little speech on wanting to quit this site, even that was drama.

1 Like

Thank you, a pleasure Waldi :+1:

1 Like

I know, I think it tends to create a problem with almost anything, but we already know it practically all and for a long time, knowing how it is we should know how to treat it.

I am mildly incredulous of some subscribers here who seem to say, ‘I put him on ignore,’ as if that is OK. No subscriber should have to put any right minded person on 'ignore. If they do then something is wrong. The only winner in this sterile unnecessary debate is the troll who must be wetting himself with all the attention he is getting here and without even paying a b___dy subscription. Enough.

…and yet you are conversant with apartments that long predate your account. How is that please?

You aren’t expecting that the only subscribers VH have, was the ones that was posting at CC, right? :grin:

Are you aware of that CC account is not needed for visiting VHTV? :question:

Viola! It’s like magic. This topic really put a smile on my face though. @Oksana, you are awesome and are a rare gem. None of you will belive me of course, but I truly planned to not post any comments here. I was only going to post pics, but because of the flack and insults that I got, you sucked me back in. Congratulations!

2 Likes