Reese

We want to back reese ! she is gorgeous… She is the most beautiful girl in voyeur house ! Pls turn back reese

1 Like

Maybe post a photo of hers so people know who she is.

1 Like

Found some of her.

1 Like

Cute guy (more than one guy there??) but still have no idea who she is…or at least if you hadn’t said her name!

After this weekend one of the best parties we’ve had for awhile at D&K place Lot of recent guest . Hopefully she shows up at one of the parties :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree she was such a beauty. I was also in love in her. In the last video she and her boyfriend had a verbal fight. I think they broke up and she left the project. Very sad

last video ? which video you mean bro ? i didnt know that they had verbal fight :frowning: i hope she will come back to project…

at 7:25 you can see him stopping and beeing angry at her. Then he left

Oww bro yes u right he is angry and say something but not understood because the voice is very quiet ! but she looks calm quiet. And this is her last video. I hope she will return back to project! she is fucking beautiful ! if i will see she on internet on another sites and pages i will let you know bro. and pls you too let me know :slight_smile: thanks for replying bro take care

2 Likes

Reese was one of my all time favourite VHTV girls does anybody no if she still appears as a guest if so what apartment

does someone havce news of reese? instagram account or something? thank you

I miss her

She’s doing her studies right now! hopefully, be back sometime!

I am attracted Reese she is so adorable and cute but I just join here and I shd had missed a lot of her moment.

Anyone could told me the storyline about her? Coz I ve see she had sex with couple guys anything had missed from archive is important to know? Thanks everyone!

Really wish she would be back soon!

1 Like

Is she cheat on Aiden or they are not couple? No being offensive but if thats cheating I get me even harder lol

Риз уехала в другой город из-за учёбы. О её истории я могу сказать что она должна была быть с Эйденом, но из-за определённых ситуаций, она стала ему изменять. С парнем номер 2, потом появился парень номер 3 с которым она очень много проводила времени. А следом был парень номер 4. Как вы знаете это было лето. И именно из-за этого, она появлялась у меня на квартире. Но потом ей пришлось уехать в другой город из-за учёбы.

But she will return after studies?

1 Like

Не могу дать точного ответа

Not a problem. Thanks for keeping us up to date :kissing_heart:

Thans! It means a lot to me, please ask her to come back we all love her.