Delete My Account

@VHTV Delete my account.

The colours run away as the sun fades the day I find it so hard to find the right words to say I know that when I have to leave and close it all down I’m losing everything that you have made me

Let it all just fade away like leaves from green to grey Defeat the impossible finish this war with enemies And how I love your smile in my aching heart But why does everything I touch become so sharp

Let the sea roll over me and wash me away Let me slide deep beneath this crushing blue The light in the night and the stars on your face You are everything that surrounds me in this place

I am the hollowness the empty bottle at the end I am the falling part playing at pretend I want that feeling back deep inside my heart

Lay down these feelings push them all aside Crawl out into the light my love I cannot hide Searching for togetherness on the other side A thousand bullet holes this love cannot die

For I am the hollowness the empty bottle at the end I am the falling part playing at pretend I want that feeling back deep inside my heart

These feelings…

Roses are read, violets are blue, No doubt you’ll be back and you know it is true.

Really? Not even “please”? Come on, Amy, why hard feelings. Anyway, forum account only or we’re removing account at VHTV too?

Celebration Reaction GIF

You can remove it all. I’ve run out of ways to tell you why. You don’t have any respect for the genre of voyeurism and you have very poor oversight of your managers and tenants. All you care about is making more money and the admiration of your followers. There’s really nothing else for me to say anymore. I think I’ve said it all.

Your drama is nauseating.