Yan & Flora

Sure, I guess we all lose our cool occasionally, but on the whole she is really good to those boys and I’m sure they are fond of her.I guess one of them needs to keep order in the house, because Yan is hopeless.

1 Like

She is a spoiled ass. She was probably raised to do a big fuss everytime her parents would say no to her. There are man that are also exacty like that. I woudn’t accept such a behavior whether it is a guy or a girl. I agree that when she is happy, she is very gentle and seems to care for people. In the bathroom, she could just have walked in and politely say Hey guys, we are waiting for you. Instead, she pushed Guido out, turn off the shower and screamed at Adreyn. And you could see her madnes in her eyes. If I’d been the guy in the shower, she would have been kicked out faster than she entered

OMG, I just watched that footage, talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill! At no point did she scream at Aderyn. They all start laughing afterwards! You said “If I’d been the guy in the shower, she would have been kicked out faster than she entered” So what does that say about you?

1 Like

Obviously, if someone is not in agreement with you, you don’t want to see the other’s point of view. My comment was far to be only related to tonight. I mentioned 2 other occasions where she acted like my way or the highway. David confirmed how agressive she was with Yan. But it is useless to continue this discussion, it looks like that as long as she has nice tits and an active pussy, what ever she does will be forgiven. Your comment “I guess one of them needs to keep order in the house” says it all. I rest my case.

3 Likes

I am happy to hear your point of view, I just don’t have to agree with it. When I say “keep order”, isn’t that what most mums do, lets face it our mum’s (in most cases) are the ones that keep things ticking in our home’s, yes our dad’s might do some of the heavy lifting, but it’s our mums that keep the home in order. And Flora does have lovely tits and a hot pussy :smiley:

Wow, the lights are finally on, she must be getting used to the cameras!

can we add cam for live stream of the computer game

Seeing I am bored, I thought I would summarise this place. I am talking from years of watching Oparah, Dr Phil, Jerry Springer Show and many more so trust me when I tell you I know what I am talking about.

This apartment is merely a business with Flora being in charge. She knows exactly what she is doing, and may I add she seems fairly successful judging by the interest shown on the forum. She bought in Adreyn bought to satisfy a certain demographic of the viewers. At first, he was totally out of his depth but seems to have grown accustomed to the cameras. But back to Flora being in charge, I believe nothing happens in this apartment without her orchestrating it. I also believe her relationship with Yan is a real one. She brings in the girls because she knows full well that the majority of viewers want to see group sex, plus more than her and Yan going at it. Reading comments from last night and how she supposedly (no I am not going to inspect the bathroom timeline as I do not understand the language or an expert in reading signs) took over, well to me it is not surprising as there was a girl in the bedroom waiting to be fucked and it was their job to go do it, not preen themselves for hours on end.

The group sex went totally as I predicted, the two guys battling to get erect, and dicks being furiously tugged to get erect. I am in no doubt the girl was not satisfied but nevertheless did her part admiralty. Flora did her stuff with Yan as there is no ways, she was going to fuck the other two. She teases them by walking around half and sometimes totally naked but has never allowed one to touch her. So far it is working as we all want it to develop further but as yet she has not. Will she in future fuck the other guys, I am not sure. She reads this forum and knows what the viewers want. She tells the other guys to get naked especially Adreyn and to play with his dick to satisfy the guys and girls who like that.

She knows that the viewers would lose interest at a rapid rate if she allowed Adreyn to s___p all day and Guido to play computer games. For those that think that those two will hook up and do the deed, well I believe you are living in dreamland, hey but it is nice to dream. Flora will get rid of those two and get new people if needed as to her this is all about business and how many viewers click on the apartment.

Well, my 2 cents worth on a subject I never took at school. Let me get another cup of coffee and enjoy VHTV. Have a good day all.

Agree. That pretty much assumed it up Kinda like Scott Orchestrating and informing Ben what he wants And the girls continue teasing getting views!

1 Like

I barely watch the Kazantip-House apartment as far too much supposedly drama with no real action. One day when I am really bored I might start.

Well, I would like to see my favourite football team play in a different way and win more often, but I do keep paying to see the matches. Isn’t this forum just a business model like any other? Participants giving the show they want to give and spectaters having the choice to watch or not watch them or pay/not pay for it?

I don’t know how much participant (can) earn nor what their contract stipulates, if they have any, but I do know that a companie will only change it’s strategy when income sources run dry. And at least I will keep watching this girl although she might be as smart as you say she is.

It’s Fiora’s way or NO way. Everyone was as___p except her, she decides to walk through the apartment yelling and slamming things. If she’s awake everyone should be awake.

Flora Damn autocorrect

Please note that my summary was not meant to criticise Flora or the apartment. It was just merely how I see it. I will continue to watch it as it does provide a certain but predictable entertainment. Flora will change it when she feels she is losing viewers. I have no idea on how their income is worked out but it must depend on the amount of viewers they get. I cannot see Candy Red who lies in bed doing fuck all all day getting the same as here.

1 Like

Hey she is the boss, we all have worked with s__tty bosses at time. I think she is a bit sick as well as I noticed taking her temp two mornings in a row.

She portrays herself as a spoiled brat; if she doesn’t get her way, she has a fit.

I assume you are referring to the video I posted on here regarding that, to me there is absolutely nothing in it, 10 mins before that video Yan was in the shower and Flora was genuinely caring for him giving him water to _____, I genuinely thought the video I posted was funny because for that split second that was real life
One partner taking the other to bed because they are _____ and being told to s___p it off

I think yesterday was proof positive that there will never be a threesome or foursome with swapping. Flora seems sometimes to want Aldryn and teases the hell out of him and Guido. She is a cock tease to them and nothing more. Opportunities have presented themselves numerous times. Whether it’s her or Yan not wanting it.