Yan & Flora

Good day to all!!! Dear viewers, we have a new realm, please love and favor! Yan and Flora

:video_camera: Archive Videos

Realm4_Cam11

21 Likes

:astonished: spoiler!

3 Likes

17 Likes

When will it be up and running?

2 Likes

Hi there :kissing_heart: Is that the people previously called Yan & Jelena? Why change names?

3 Likes

Do you have to sell the motorcycle that is new people? I don’t know why you change the name.

3 Likes

Nope. Advertisement :grin:

3 Likes

Yan will stay as Yan, and girl wanted to be known as Flora on site. Then why not? Maybe it will make her flourishing? :wilted_flower:

4 Likes

When will the apartment be up and running?

3 Likes

Okay but it is the girl former known as Jelena? In that case I have to change the directory and archives tags and you have the honorful task to change the names of moments saved with her :kissing_heart: (All realm27)

1 Like

I assume that’s her but we better check when it’s online to know for sure

2 Likes

Within an hour I guess

1 Like

I am so confused with this, realm 27 is Otto and Lola at this moment. How can there be 2 of 27? Excuse the ignorance jabs.

3 Likes

Welcome! Great!

I gave @kaya info in which place the archived videos with Jelena (Now Flora) were saved…

3 Likes

Is that a real hour or a VHTV hour? :rofl:

I hope the cams are setup the way they won’t start falling from the walls the first hours… :thinking:

1 Like

Managers say apartment is ready from their side, and our technician just started to get it ready for launch on site. If it appears that in fact place is not ready for some reasons - then up to eternity:)

3 Likes

Thanks for that.

3 Likes

More of the same. erererer

1 Like