Yan & Flora

Well at least they tried. Better luck next time.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Alice needs real guys and not these limp dicks kids

1 Like

Agree. Poor Alice… :wink: :upside_down_face:

Still better to have a failed attempt at something interesting than apartments where not a single thing is ever going to happen.

The “Crazy House” :joy:

I think Alice could do just fine in a place for her own :+1:

Maybe invite guys who know how to fuck :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I like their “table” for playing cards :joy: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

3 Likes

That guy still can’t fuck for 5 minutes straight. Lousy fucker…

I now have big issues about Flora
You may remember, the other night when Yan got _____ and he was very b____l with him. Hauled him to the bedroom, pushed him hard and slapped his face.
Tonight, once the strip poker game was leading to sex, Adreyn and Guido decided to go wash their dick before starting sex.
As per Flora, they were taking too much time. She entered the bathroom, pushed Guido out, turned off the shower and ordered Adreyn to move his ass toward the bedroom. Again, she was very rude. If a man would act like that with a woman, half of the world would protest. I find such a behavior not acceptable, even for a woman

Flora dictates

1 Like

She did nothing special there. They were waiting for the kids to hurry up while they were just k__ling time to see if everybody forgot them lol. She have a business to run there, maybe she need to fire them and hire better ones Was she reacting like that with a girl and not a mention would have been done

You are entitled to your opinion. But this is not the first time where if she doesn’t like the situation, she imposes her own way and in a less than polite manner. If a woman would behave like that with me, she would find her suitcase on the sidewalk. Respect is my basis for life. A quick temper like that have no respect from me

Well if they are upset with her work methods, guess no one is f_____g them to be there, they can make their suitcase and leave. Still i believe none of the boys even notice anything extraordinary from that moment

You are completely missing my point. Did you see how she treated Yan the other night? Last week, she got mad for god knows what reason and again, she started to push and hit Yan as she was screaming. My point is that woman behaves like a dictator even with her boyfriend. If she doesn’t get it her way, then dishes are flying. This is my point. Her behaviour would not be accepted if it would be from a man. It is not because she has a nice ass that she is allowed to be direspectful

I have met and know many “Flora’s” and they are not as they seem. Their bark is bigger than their bite, and don’t mean anyone any harm. They are loud and pushy, but that are actually caring and have a good heart. Don’t be fooled by what you see, she actually treats those boys well, like a big sister would care for her younger siblings.

1 Like

But if she would have a nice dick she would be allowed?? :wink:
Did you miss the point that Yan was _____ and was being a total prick?? Did you see her taking care of him later??

I do see the sort of sisterly approach you rightly mention that she has a times but I must say, I did see what Jake was talking about the other night. She really was being very aggressive.