Yan & Flora

That’s a good read for b___dy insomnia :rofl:

1 Like

Just so we are all on the same page (so to speak)… correct name spelling: ADERYN :slight_smile:

Fun fact (maybe): This name (from Welsh, meaning ‘bird’) COULD be considered by some as a feminine name but when I chose it for our young guy here, it just seemed right for him.

Too bad none of the guys in this place knows how to fuck. No surprise the girls get all frustrated. Limp dicks all the time…

maybe if the girls had dicks it might be different

1 Like

Do not understand what you mean. Sorry…

But OH boy do they know how to keep the viewers entertained. :rofl:

When have you HONESTLY ever seen Aderyn (for example) soft when he is in ‘full flow’ with one of those females? I mean seriously! You only had to watch him on the sofa last night to see that the all too frequent NASTY comments against him are not even slightly true! :angry:

maybe the girls could put a strapon on so the guys would think they were having sex with another guy but really a girl

Yeah, I want to see some futas. M____r nature, do something! :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

First session he could not stay hard for five minutes straight as she had to blow him again and again. Second one was better. Before in bedroom was quite pathetic again…

1 Like

OH come on dude, the guy spends more time with his cock in his hand than he does in the hole. The other guy could not get it up after frantically wanking and even the BJ could do nothing. There are very good reasons why we rip these two off.

The second sofa session was actually the first time I saw him fuck for longer than a few minute without needing a blow job or rubbing his dick

Let me go look at the timeline, OH wait sorry I am busy, I have paint to go watch dry. :wink:

And YOU could do so much better with cameras on you and the perceived pressure of what they may well be thinking viewers want…could you?! No of course not, no more than I could!

1 Like

But Yan is not much better. A lot of wanking but not much outcome :joy:

Well Alice is hot. She just a needs a guy who knows how to fuck :stuck_out_tongue:

Lack of cum or action? :rofl:

Limp dick mostly.

Hey he wants to be there, nobody is f_____g him, plus he gets free food and lodging.

1 Like

Maybe they should put some blue pills in the food :innocent: