Yan & Flora

she laughing and smoking again, only needed some attention… :slight_smile:

Doesn’t seem like anything exciting will happen at this party tonight.

It does seem that way

Well this girl seems popular

2 Likes

1 Like

I want see kiss between boys too not only girls :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Maybe you dont see kissing between boys is they are not gay or bi. :thinking:

There is some affection between 2 boys as you can see in the living room. Are they a couple? They are more convincing than those gay for pay men in Nude House. Nah they are faking it like Bono & his friends. They must have read the comments here.

i have not seen more c___dsish guy than him, the girls telling him " or you fuck us, or lets move to s___p" the guy trying to avoid having sex with them, he keeps talking all the bulls__ts, i have never saw something like this

1 Like

i’m sure he wont be able to get hard, in case it leads to sex,but he does trying to avoid it.the girls said to jerk him,suck him, but whenever they get close to him, he is getting panicked and start talking bulls__ts

The guy that was the first one to show up is now fucking 1 girl in the bedroom while the other girl pretends not to watch. Well, he is trying to fuck cause he can hardly get hard. Meanwhile, 2 other girls chatting in the kitchen with Yan around, Adreyn and Guido plus another guy and Flora on the couch. It always amazes me when I see people visiting and take posession of the master bedroom.

Next Station.

1 Like

This guy is speaking too much. He seems not to be really comfortable, isn’t it?

She want his dick. But the young people who come to this apt. are impotent.

1 Like

I don t know, may he is trying to use his sausage in a wrong room. Better try the kids next door. Poor girls !

He could just be cam shy. Aderyn started off slow as well before he ended up fucking two girls here. Give him some time.

some time ?? but haow old is He ? :roll_eyes:

i cant say for sure, but the way the guy talked and apologised,and keep avoiding it, to me seemed the guy already knew he would not be able to get hard,it had nothing to do with camera.maybe Tadalafill would help him,actually a foursome would be also help, since he would loosen up way more and try to have fun,but for sure i think now he wont be able to take it out of him mind.

for sure. He better tried one before two :

or calls Elon’ help… :wink: