Yan & Flora

at least we can all agree that once twice it has happen to all of us that we could not get hard with a girl, and we felt embaresed, but this situation :joy: :joy: :joy: with two girls and everyone in the living room waiting for results and under the cameras, i think its a new all time high of embaresment :joy: :joy: :joy:

Maybe they should had call someone from living room to do the service with the desperate girls :grin:

bandicam 2021-11-03 01-40-31-373

1 Like

Now : the reporting ! :joy:

I think we will see that more and more often. For that generation, sex is a casual thing that becomes routine. How often de we see people (men and women) watching their phones while having sex? When I have sex, I concentrate on my partner and ensure that she will reach a screaming orgasm. I donโ€™t post on FB that Iโ€™m having sex or chat with friends while I get a BJ. It looks like that once they had sex with the same person more than 2 or 3 times, it is boring and its time to go to the next one.

jak sie nazywaja te dziewczyny ktore byly z tym chlopakiem w sypialni

I am so sick of your homophobia.

3 Likes

Find the differencesโ€ฆ

Aderyn I love you :heartbeat:

2 Likes

The one has a photo of a chronic masturbator and the other not. Am I right, please tell me I am right. :crazy_face:

Damn, once again I missed the action. All I got to see was Yan grabbing Guidoโ€™s ass at around 6.35.

Clickbait but yet some continue to live the dream that will never materialise. :innocent:

I know, but itโ€™s still fun to watch.

1 Like

And that what this is supposed to be about. If you not here to have fun, then why be here.

Exactly. :grin:

image image image image

3 Likes

3 Likes

image image image image

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Floraโ€™s just had a visit from a doctor/ medic? The 2 boys had to hide in the bedroom and as soon as he left they came back, with Yan humping Aderon on the couch until Flora got mad and pulled him off. :joy: :joy:

The first heโ€™s a shy and fake guy. The second is not!

2 Likes