Yan & Flora

Wrong apartment :rofl:

Wrong apartment.

Opps! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You might be right May be it is all scripted, may be not. Who cares if it is or not. If it is scripted, I must admit they are good planners. For the last 2 weeks, everyday, we get a bit more of the drama. Will the 2 boys (3 with Yan) will do gay (or bisex) stuff? Who knows. Will Aderyn be able to get hard next time he is with a girl? We will find out in the subsequent scenes of this drama. Based on the comments, lots of people enjoy this drama. People that donā€™t like it may always ignore this apartment. The main goal of tenants (and their managers) is to bring viewers in order to make more money. If scripting a drama and raise expectations of some viewers works to achieve their goal, I say job well done. For one, I prefer this type of scenarios than looking at apartments where nothing happens except one scene of sex every now and then, and the remaining of the time people staring at their phone. Itā€™s everyoneā€™s choice. If you really prefer non-scripted apartements, what about watching Candy Red? There are over 30 apartments on this project so enough for everyoneā€™s taste.

Whether it scripted or not, and I am one that says they know exactly how to play the game, I still watch the apartment, it does supply some decent entertainment. Of course when they are offline yet again, especially when they have visitors I do get irked.

Continuing the discussion from Yan & Flora:

il ragazzo biondo ospite di yan e flora da alcuni giorni fa di tutto per nascondersi; in tre giorni abbondanti non si ĆØ mai fatto il bagno o la doccia.noi paghiamo per la gente nuda, e lui ĆØ estraneo a questo spirito facendo lā€™opposto!,andrebbe ammonito.

You donā€™t pay for nude people. You subscribe to observe whatā€™s happens inside the realms, nothing else

Would still like to know why he had to get naked to chat to the other guy. LOL

To make gay viewers believe that something may come out from thereā€¦

Great. Offline. Someone of the guests did somethingā€¦

1 Like

Back online. Letā€™s see how long this lasts.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :clap: :clap: :clap: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :+1: :+1: :+1: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

can you stop to post this sā€¦disgusting its not a gay group

It also is

Donā€™t even try discriminating here. Ainā€™t in a mood to clean up anything, ever.

vacuuming freddie mercury GIF

3 Likes

aiā€¦ drama :neutral_face:

He got naked to go to s___p (eventually) as he remained that way throughout until waking up. The chatting was just what they did before they both fell as___p. Nothing remarkable in itself but nice for those of us who might be interested in such things.

3 Likes

Was just trying to see what had happened to her, seems she caught her finger when trying to move the girl on the bed shortly before hand, with all the crying being done in the bathroom she seems to be fine now