Yan & Flora

Thank you for acknowledging that. :hugs:

1 Like

I really like this couple…lol

I like Flora, good looking with one amazing body. Dont like the guys there immature.

Clickbait city. That’s all it is :-1:

You are dreaming, other than the occasional touches to keep some of the viewers interested, nothing will happen between those two. It is all a little game.

Well, now I am intrigued. Earlier Aderyn was as___p wearing long pants, and now he’s stark naked. I would love to know how and why that happened as I can’t afford the paid subscription to back on the timeline.Screenshot (46)|666x500

He got naked at 6.37am to chat with the other dude and then pull the blanket over himself to go s___p. Nothing happened and nothing will.

Too funny that people asume that the guys are gay there. There is absolutely no hint that they might even bisexual. They are just puppets there to keep the viewers hooked. Just a circus. Nothing more.

As long as Yan plays the game of the occasional touch he will keep those viewers.

Ok, thank you.

1 Like

Yes and that is why I said that some people would like to happen, I am under no illusion it is all a game to get people excited and to keep them watching and also don’t think it will happen.

2 Likes

Give a reward to this boy :heartbeat: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

For those that wanted the two dudes to get their own apartment, well this is what you would see for 10 - 12 hours a day. At least here we get to see Flora tease them.

Wow they do love their potatoes, I do not recall a meal without a ton of potatoes.

I want see all these guys without clothes jerking off together tonight

2 Likes

You might want to :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Here we go with the technical problems with the cams. They’re starting to intermittently freeze up

Yup. Starting to freeze on me now also.

And now offline and none of cams load