Yan & Flora

If you’re talking about Aderyn it’s because he’s courting another girl

What girl are you on about? He has fucked 2 here (I think), both within a day of each other. Is this the new and updated type of courting? :rofl:

He’s talking about the girl from last night…

You can reduce that “day” for 1-2 hours between pussies :grin:

She doesn’t have a name yet. do you have any suggestion ?

The question was why he did not fuck the girl from last night. The answer was he was courting another girl.

Do we have an Angelina?

4 Likes

Who knows if Guido will stay tonight…

Alexia and Carlotta

Not as far as I know. Angelina is a good name for her. I’ll add her to the wiki if she comes back and does something worth saving :wink:

Good ones, I’ll keep them in mind :blush:

If you are talking about Aderyn, he tried for over 2 hours, first in the Loggia then in the bedroom to get things going. As previously mentioned, the girl was totally wasted and she was barely able to walk. Let alone her inhability to have sex. If Adreyn would have pushed it further, many would have call it a r__e. If you are talking about Guido on the couch, he did try some closing on that girl. He was even pushed by Yan to start things up. But the reaction from the girl was clear: Stay away from me. Also keep in mind that Guido is not used to group sex or having sex in front of others. I might be wrong but I don’t think we ever saw Guido naked. For last night, don’t blame the boys if nothing happened. One girl was wasted and the other one had no intention to have sex. You need to be 2 to tango.

About Guido,

LoL I was just about to post that :sweat_smile: He also had sex with another girl. :grin:

A , would have sex with a rabbit he could :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It was not me that asked the question, I never saw the timeline. I was just replying to the ‘‘he is courting another girl’’. I am glad he did not fuck if you say the girl was _____, I hate it when guys do that.

You are right I forgot that first night where Aderyn was unable to get hard and Guido was performing well. But that was in the dark. And I remember that he joined the pac only after Yan went to fetch him off the computer. But I still believe that he is still camera shy as far as nudity and group sex are concerned

1 Like

May be Guido is more the “Ken” type: More interested to video games than sex Even right now. The 3 others are at the table eating and Guido is on video games. All what he has done today since he woke up is moving from the computer and the loggia to smoke

1 Like

The girl took his arm off hers and made a disgusted face hahaha

Would love to see Flora playing with herself in the couch with all 3 guys jerking off around her.

2 Likes