Yan & Flora

I swear Yan spends more time jerking off and having performance issues than he does actually having sex. And this is the only guy Flora is going to have sex with? It’s exactly why I can’t be bothered watching them anymore.

Yes you are…we did, a few times.

According to the timeline, except for very short smoke and food breaks, Guido has been playing a video game for 9 hours today. And it is only 10h00 pm local time. Some people were hoping that VH would give him an appartment with Adreyn. I think we already have enough appartments where participants are either on video games or staring at their phone 18 hours a day

Look up Some people were fast to correct me and I agree, I was wrong. I forgot that “Orgy” where Aderyn couldn’t get hard

Also not correct…he did, more than once on that occasion.

nice way to relax i suppose

1 Like

Flora para mi tiene uno de los cuerpos más lindos de este sitio.

I don’t care about what they do in their free time. They have frequent parties and plenty of uninhibited guests to where the apartment now is the most interesting apartment on the site. If they want to play games or watch TV in between that time then good for them. My comment was specifically about Yan and Flora sex. Their sex is horrible and a real turn off.

1 Like

Guido and Adreyn sharing an apartment would probably end up one if not the most boring place on VHTV. If Flora was not around I am not sure any girls would visit. IMHO

Burning Heat Wave GIF by Emma Darvick

2 Likes

On that day of the orgy, no one could have sex with the girl correctly, because she was menstruating, and the 3 (Aderyn, Guido and Yan) were making fun like a c___d.

1 Like

1 Like

I love them :grin: :heartbeat:

1 Like

1 Like

Same show every night gets a bit old by now :roll_eyes:

2 Likes