Yan & Flora

I’m glad he respects the girl, he saw she was _____ and didn’t try to f___e anything, and he even accompanied her home, he earned my respect.

Either she lives quite close or he only went to the front door because he was back within 5 minutes. But true, he didn’t a___e her given her i__________n level. But Aderyn is not sober either. He had more than his share of beer.

He’s sad because it took him a long time to go to s___p and lost the couch, he had to stay at the table reflecting on life hahaha

He even decided to s___p at the table

It’s so sad to see… I mean he could easily cuddle up next to Guido… there’s plenty of space…

2 Likes

He have a space in couch… But guess he don’t want to cheat his girlfriend on first day :grin:

And Guido is snoring up a storm! :rofl:

hahaha I went to hear it, he’s snoring too loud :laughing::laughing::laughing:

He doesn’t want to throw away a week he spent courting the girl hahaha

Come on Yan, a little lower with that hand! :wink:

2 Likes

a few minutes of tenderness…lol :heart_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

Yes, most likely to be Aderyn’s sister or another form of relative. Certainly not the person in the pictures shown above. You can be sure about that.

1 Like

Yan is playing, he knows exactly what he needs to do to keep the viewers interested. This will never develop into anything other than these brief touches to keep some interested. Call me cynical but…

Who can resist to that bubbly ass?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oh fuck now you changed your name to “cynical”, can’t you just stick with one name. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

i would like to say apart from being a stunner in my eyes, she is the cleanest girl on her which i admire as so many of the flats on VHT are s__tholes but she cooks and cleans after everyone well done FLORA

I know Albion is the Community Poet on the forum, can we get VHTV to name you Community Comedian. :innocent:

The problem there is that I am that far behind you I 'm not even in your rear view. :rofl:

I still don’t understand if that girl is not giving him .why he didn’t get on the couch with this Gorgeous babe. One of the hottest girsl at the place. Not sure if she has a name or not.

2 Likes