Yan & Flora

Guido’s side is more comfortable than the girl’s haha

It is perfect and so its owner! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Well, some people will be disapointed but Aderyn seems much more interested in the girl (in the Loggia) than being on the couch with Guido

1 Like

Nurse applying some medicine

Is this girl Alice?

2 Likes

That smile lights up the room!

Yan left Aderyn for Guido :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

No, if was Alice he would be fingering her already for 2h :grin: It’s the girl that visited recently 2-3 times

and thennnn

oh, it’s because with Alice lately nothing’s been happening, then I thought they wanted to stay alone in friendship.

In this photo it looks like he looked directly at the camera, just like youtuber. “So friends, this is how we do with girls here in Russia”.

It’s like he says, yeah, then he kisses her. :laughing:

They (Aderyn and Alice) had sex on her last visit and after fucking her he also fucked the other girl that is in the couch now

1 Like

Didn’t he fail Alice that day? If not, I confused the visits so sorry.

Although I can already see that I confused Alice with the girl he’s been with since other visits haha

They are some kind of lookalike but this one is taller and bigger… And guess only allowed to happened something this night because she is so wasted that she can’t even stand without help

Aderyn & Alice last visit

1 Like

Her turn :grin:

I found these cute photos, looks like young people in love

1 Like

No, she just was wasted :grin: but who knows the future… many start like this

Yan tried to push Guido to cuddle with one of the girl on the couch. The girl pushed him back and went to get water. So it looks like that Aderyn’s kiss to that girl in the bedroom was the “hottest” scene of the night. The girl could hardly walk alone when she left the apartment and Aderyn left with her.
Ladies and gentlemen: This was the grand finale of the Halloween Party 2021 Scared Bruce Campbell GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead Happy Finale GIF by RTLde

Did he just kiss her or was there anything else in the room?

The best thing was Yan getting really _____, Flora taking him to bed and him coming back to LR :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Just kisses from what i saw, but still was an improvement from other visits

1 Like

He tried to go further Some touching here and there but as I said, that girl was so wasted that she could hardly walk. So he gave up. But he tried hard. According to the timeline, he spent over 2 hours with her in the loggia hoping to get things started. The 3 or 4 other guys that were there left rather early when they noticed that there was nothing to expect from those girls. Of course, they got free beers (lots of it) and some free food.