Yan & Flora

Never heard of that. In my country its cotton swabs for wax removel and warm sunflower oil for earache.

I noticed above that Yan has the candle but then I see Aderyn has one.

I thought it was cool, here we only use cotton swabs.

Is Aderyn embarrassed to go near the guest? Hahaha

He plays “hard to get”. Later he switches to “hard to get hard” :nerd_face: :rofl:

Flexible young man eh :rofl:

The image of a failed tinder date. Why did he invite her back after last night’s fiasco.

1 Like

Who said that HE invited her back? May be he did, may be he didn’t, may be Yan invited her, may be she invited herself back, may be…

They been playing cards for over one hour now and no signs of seduction from neither side of the table.

1 Like

Don’t think he have anything to do with the invitation of all that girls from latest days.

She left without a goodbye kiss. At least, she didn’t cover the cams tonight Tired Good Night GIF

:heart: :heart: :heart: I love :heart: seeing Yan like this. He is hot.

Supposing, JUST supposing she is related to him in some way… It wouldn’t be wrong NOT to expect much (if anything) to happen between them would it?!

Just throwing an idea ‘out there’ which I don’t think has even been considered yet.

Aderyn in these last days is very serious and a little sad. I noticed it. It seems to be uncomfortable for something… Maybe he misses his friend Guido/Giulio…

1 Like

Yes, Guido is the name you had correct there :slight_smile: Hopefully the 2 guys will be reunited soon. I miss him so I am sure Aderyn does too.

2 Likes

who cares they should invit girls instead of him who cares about him

katya is a pure beauty but the two looser she like to stay w f don’t care aderyn is not happy he should leave and never come bring girls instead of guys like this

he shoul take yan with him to suck is dick all the day without the camera :rofl:

Sooner or later I’ll be able to learn his real name :laughing: