Yan & Flora

Damit es schneller geht auf Deutsch:

A. hat keine Erfahrung und wenig sagen wir Feingefühl. Ihm sind Haare & Aussehen wichtiger als alles andere.

Flora hat versucht ihm zu zeigen wie das mit Kondomen geht, erfolglos. Er hat dann kurz die Dame gefingert und etwas gefickt. Aber befriedigt war diese nicht. Vielleicht war sie einfach zu eng gebaut für ihn und vielleicht noch nicht richtig erregt. Sie hat seinen Job mit einem Blowjob bei ihm beendet.

M. hat die Dame sanft und Hingabe beglückt, so das sie zeitweise sogar die Kameras vergessen hat.

Den 2. Teil habe ich nicht gesehen, aber wie man hier hört war das wohl auch eine schnelle Nummer und nicht so schön für die zweite Dame.

1 Like

Nope, definitely didn’t read this message when I got back. :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes

Is the guest girl new maybe another hook up for Aderyn.

That’s good, nothing to see just keep on scrolling by. :rofl:

2 Likes

They’re he-ere …!

Edit to add a note to Flora: leaving candles burning while everyone is s___ping is probably not a good idea, even if you think you’ve moved them to a safe place, if the glass shatters on the containers because of heat, you could end up with a bit of a problem. Not telling you what to do, just speaking from experience. :wink:

Flora repairing her mode of transport. :pensive: image

1 Like

Don’t modern witches use vacuum cleaners instead of brooms nowadays? :joy: :joy:

Nope the broom is stil the way to go. :rofl: :rofl:

Nope those work out to expensive and difficult to drive (you know women drivers, right). Here she has taken her shirt off to have the least weight when going for a test drive.

fun fact #245588446415258, broomsticks are always depicted the wrong way round in pictures of witches, the besom end goes up front. Can’t remember where I read that, but it was something about the earliest records of the witch and broomstick connection. somewhere down the line it got turned around but the besom end is what you hold onto. makes no sense to hold the stick. no stability. mmm. Anyway, back to your casual mockery :grin:

Let me ask my mom if you are right. :rofl:

I’ll wait. If you don’t come back I’ll know why. :pensive:

Aderyn did the vacuuming yesterday (he seem to spend quite some time doing it) so now she doesn’t have to!

what is this for?

ear wax build up I think. or earache. something like that.

Correct. It is a way to remove ear wax…

I suppose if too much of it get removed, he can always replace it with candle wax! :laughing:

It’s Hopi ear candles as said above it’s for wax removal or relief from ear ache although it’s not been proven it actually works