Yan & Flora

Possibly knowing the cameras are there, didn’t help him. Also, you may have noticed she wasn’t happy about them either (covered 2 of them up actually) which may have had an effect on him too.

1 Like

I’ve one thing to say about that. If she doesnt like the cams dont fucking come to the Apartment.

I’ve flagged the post i don’t need to be reading this s__t aimed at anyone regardless whether someone hates guys or not.

Yes but nobody cares guest comes to these apartments and they mess and cover the cams it happens the whole time. I just don’t understand if she doesn’t want to be on Cam naked or whatever like you said don’t come into the apartment it’s quiet simple.

I have to agree! I am sure she would have been told BEFORE she got there so there is no excuse really, is there?

1 Like

But i still cant believe when you in your mid 20’s and you cant get hard. I never had that problem with or without camera’s. thats all i’m saying. My opinion. :yum:

Oh yes, I get what you are saying, certainly. I imagine he won’t be like that each and every time.

Just give her some time to get used to it. Surely she deserves a CHANCE. Or ten :sunglasses:

Some people are slower than others. Not sure I’d give 10 chances though! :laughing:

Maybe the guy is a addicted wanker and loses his erection when it goes out of his hand. :rofl:

Yan is another example of that.

I was referring to her, not him.

Shame she doesn’t have a dick. She would get at least 7 :stuck_out_tongue:

Or an infinite number, if so deserving. :slight_smile:

Aderyn cleaning the floor.

1 Like

Surely Yan told him before he moved in that all cleaning had to be done naked?

1 Like

That guy is a rebel! :love_you_gesture:

He needs a good spanking, to which I will reluctantly volunteer :grin:

David’s response: homer simpson GIF :rofl:

Shhhh, David’s not here. Maybe he won’t see this when he gets back.