Yan & Flora

Yes, his girlfriend…or at least there is NO reason to suspect she isn’t.

I think it’s a bit strong saying girlfriend, maybe just fuck buddies for now.

i have not watched much of Yan & Flora but last night was pretty good have the swapped partners before or still yet to happen

And there is NO reason to suspect she is :slightly_smiling_face:

Is if Yan/Flora could take a lesson in swapping that would be nice. Especially with Lola/Otto

TBH . I think we can expect the unexpected in this place!

Yes, actually, based on careful observation there most certainly is. I have studied footage (not so much the graphic sexual stuff, admittedly) enough reach that conclusion very confidently.

From his response to events last night, I’m speculating that Malkus is new to this sort of party and particularly sex in front of others. Maybe I’m misreading his nerdy persona, but while he may not have been a virgin, I don’t think he’d ever swapped partners before. He tried to reignite things with his girl with some gentle fondling under the sheet just as the day was dawning, but then Aderyn climbed up from his bed on the floor and lay beside them which discouraged Malkus.

His gf until he wants to take another hottie and banger in the bathroom :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and she was hotter.hope we see her again Probably another tinder girl coming tonight!

Well the thing is, she has been the one he has been with more consistently than others. I know that ARE others but based on interactions with her, it seemed obvious to reach the conclusions I have.

I don’t like this apt anymore.

Because of the male / female activity, presumably? I can quite understand that. I think that there may well be some good moments (not necessarily sexual though) with the guys in between the other stuff.

I asked Giulio/Guido and nothing. I asked an apartment for Aderyn and nothing. What we had it’s only a lot of unknown guests with girls covering cams. I’m really pissed off. Nothing of interesting.

1 Like

A bit unfair to be upset about your suggestion not being taken and implemented. VHTV is a business and can’t take every suggestion and make it into reality.

So you can become manager, find some people and put them on site… What about that? Then you will have total control on you worker to move them to where you want and put them doing what you want

I am straight but have nothing against gay apartment and the reality is I will ignore them. The company have obviously done research and want to maximise profits and feel gay apartments might not be profitable. Nor saying that is the case but they must have a pretty good reason not to have one…

How can you not get hard. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

He was successful eventually, as I guess you saw.

That is VERY offensive!

Yea but come on what is it with these guys. Hot girl and you have problems getting hard at there age.