Yan & Flora

Yan and Flora are monitoring the livingroom fun on Yan’s phone.

B___dy perverts! :rofl:

1 Like

Now Aderyn’s making out in the bathroom with Malkus’ girl. This could end in tears.

Maybe not. Appears the swap is on. Malkus and Aderyn’s girl on the couch.

1 Like

2 Likes

The guys are close friend so I think you will find they might even have discussed it before hand. I doubt they will mind, at least. :slight_smile:

That’s 3 different birds in the space of 24 hrs, we’ll done my boy! :rofl:

And they’ve got Yan and Flora revved up as well, not that it is difficult with those two.

He just pick the one available… She covered cams 3 times so have to compensate

Discussed what?? :laughing: Seems obvious that if one is occupied the other guy goes with the free one

Those two are on permanent horny mode :rofl:

1 Like

Gonna be a long night

1 Like

I meant that they probably discussed the likelihood of swapping. Not THAT much of a stretch of the imagination to consider it possible, if you think about it (properly).

What i was saying is that i don’t think there is anything to discuss cause a swap means relations… And besides Flora & Yan, no one there knows what is that. They pick what is available at moment

1 Like

I like A he’s going too be a fun one to watch. May be our next Derek :slight_smile: He seems too not have much experience with the ladies but just go’s with the flow. Kisses a girl for a hour and starts fingering her and then trie to fuck her :heart_eyes: Keep tinder on fire buddy. Will be here watching :+1: :

1 Like

The girls seemed to be sitting in the kitchen this morning critiquing the boys’ performance. O for subtitles!

…and then of course, he succeeded! Not that there should ever have been any doubt that he would, obviously! :slight_smile:

Is the blonde currently cuddled up to Aderyn called Alice who appears in the archives with the double blowjob on October 20?