Yan & Flora

The “acquaintance” of Rose is back, only Rose is missing.

Addition: There is no “danger” there, he can lend his sunglasses …

1 Like

Images removed

1 Like

So Freddy Mercury has his choice of 3 tonight .dodon’t look like R is here or if she is coming. my odds are brunette for him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Flora invited Freddy Mercury back so more viewers will watch because she knows we cannot stand to see him. We will watch waiting for him to show us what a loser he is.

1 Like

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

1 Like

wonder if there was no more money in Juliana, did she go herself or was she kicked out by Flora :thinking:

So white blouse/small tits and the girl who borrowed Floras t-shirt because I think she had something bad written in Ruusian on the t-shirt she showed up in (anybody know what it said) were in the toilet room. T-shirt tried to cover the camera with her hand. I thought Yan put warning signs on all the cameras that they are not to be disturbed. . She gave up but I think she smudged the lens with her hand. Then when white blouse finished pissing she gave the camera the finger and said some words “to us”. Are they told before they enter the house they will be on camera? Do they have to sign a waiver? Is it the responsibilty of the realm to tell them? Just wondering.

The camera seems fine no smudges. The camera must have been adjusting since she had it covered.

Idiots :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tbh I’m not sure why he is back after last night’s performance. When he was out in the kitchen/lounge area he was kissing and cuddling Roisin, with Roisin making all the moves, but that was to appease Flora. Once they got to the bedroom he didn’t want to know, he didn’t even try doing anything under the covers or even try to find a blind spot.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m agreeing with @Lennie185278 I’m not sure why he is back, particularly as he knows there are cameras there and what they are there for. However, he is back and lets see what he does, perhaps he just comes for the food and _____.:joy:

The quote of the year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

You are so damn right :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

John78, are you sitting down…Timmy, everything you said about Freedy Mercury I agreed with. So we can agree on something!

What is going on here, i have been away for few hours and i come back to this :open_mouth:

1 Like

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

1 Like

I don’t care if Roisin starts something with the boy or not, I don’t give a damn about this guy. He’s good looking, maybe a little shy. But I miss Roisin, hopefully she comes back. I totally miss her nice and likeable manner, her appearance and her charm. Without her, this apartment is no longer interesting for me. Hope she comes back soon. The dream woman Roisin.

3 Likes

I probably like her more than anyone, but for her good, i hope that she doesn`t

She can go to another apartment. But she must remain herself, without being influenced by any people.

I miss Juliana.