Yan & Flora

I used the “deserve” word because I feel that watching these realms for hours on end they become part of our life. It’s my opinion that we “deserve” an answer to major developments in the realms we spend so much time and energy watching and giving our opinions/comments. Juliana was fun to watch. I, for one, and probably numerous others, know that she brought many hours of enjoyment to the realm and would like to know why she left with all her belongings. I still think we deserve to know what happened.

No we don’t.

I believe you may have to run that by @John78 first :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and I already know what his answer going to be :grinning:

I was the first to offer…

But he can come with me to her place :sunglasses:

I am not able to keep up with Roisins sexdrive, so when mine is satisfied, he can jump in :rofl:

I think in order to be able to participate there, you should learn “Durak” ( Дура́к), the card game.

Durak Card Game Tutorial (in english) - YouTube

But if someone asks you which version, they say the simplest. Without special shapes … otherwise they can pack right away.

Durak - Wikipedia

guess, ill take sloppy thirds :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Excuse me but how dare you call me a jerk very insulting and I never called you or anyone names how dare you things are going way to far now.

Yan shows what is useful for something and cleans the house.

Petite question à Yann et Flora avez-vous des nouvelles d’otto et Lola pensez-vous que nous les reverrons chez vous un jour

No need to… I will be happy to lose anything on my body :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

could be a fun time :rofl:

And you do not think I am a jerk? You have said everything but calling me a jerk.

1 Like

Donald Duck Money GIF

Guess I was right. she did go on a recruiting trail. shell fuck anything

What do you mean i have said everything but calling you a jerk.

2 Likes

Damn, it’s a whole new crew …you go, flora :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You are indeed totally correct @Francis98460. We know certain participants and guests partake in the forum and indeed Flora does contribute, but she is not obliged to answer any questions we post.

1 Like

1 Like

Some of that is due to privacy for her and others. ages etc. and other questions about guest are against rules & regulations.