Yan & Flora

I hope you have taken your b___d pressure medication @John78, or if you are not on b___d pressure medication you certainly will be after watching Flora and Blondie perform.

He`s turning inside his grave now :rofl: :rofl:

100 agreed, she wasn`t happy at all with everything going on these days.

Guests are visiting.

2 Likes

Извини, они не знали :grin: теперь я сказала и наругала))

4 Likes

Guys is Juliana really gone? It’s really annoying that everybody has to speculate whether that’s the case or not, and neither Yan nor Flora says anything about it. Just say it, if she left, then she left … If she’s out temporarily then that’s what it is.

If she left, I wish her all the best in life. I’m sure she will be missed by many. For me, the remaining content does not justify subscription so I’ll just let it expire.

Не могу сказать точно, есть определенные проблемы, как они решатся вы увидите ее.

Hello Yan and Flora, how is Roisin. will I see her again ? I miss her so much…

1 Like

They used her as toy. She is a smart girl, so she left. I hope if she comes back, she gets her own place so she can be her own boss. :smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Together with Roisin ??

@Lennie185278 might this be a better script or just another clickbait?

Yes it makes no sense to me because he was “Supposed to be shy“ and now he’s just laughing and giggling and having a good old time

Perhaps he is no longer a virgin as of today?

This is without doubt the best thing he has done all night. Getting ready to leave. Piss off and never come back!

3 Likes

It’s called having a life.

1 Like

Yes you should.

So far it hasn’t been much of a script. Basically, it would go like this:

Invite people (8 people total)

Have a typical clothed party.

Sometime after midnight have Freddy Mercury hug Blondie just to piss people off. (They will continue watching to see what happens.)

Have Freddy go to guest room and talk to t-shirt girl.

Have Blondie walk in.

As soon as Blondie comes in guest room, Freddy is to leave. (I know we will lose viewers but I can’t make him stay just like I couldn’t make him fuck Roison when I wrote in the script that he had plenty of chances.)

Sideburns and girlfriend are to leave with Freddy

Continue the boring party with remaining guests.

Oh come on @Daleys that is not very nice is it. As much as you would like me to piss off, I won’t do that because I want to stay here so I can annoy you even more!!!:joy::rofl::joy:

Yet it’s ok to say it about him you can’t have it both ways. Saying that to anyone is disgusting in real life to members and to guests or participants.

It’s a pity that Flora only invited anti-social _____ards, surely nobody wants to see that. No class, no esprit.