Yan & Flora

Yes I get the reasoning but the fact is that it’s still a guess. But anyway that is for a Medea’s topic

Totally agree we should not be discussing it here and I think we should stop it now.

Flora - 13 hours ago I asked about Juliana leaving. So far, no response. Here’s my comment from 13 hours ago: Flora – Us viewers have been watching everyday Juliana for the last few months. She seemed to be part of your family. Everyone liked the beautiful Juliana. She was fun, enjoyed everything, and she was such a caring person. I’m sure she brought in many viewers, hence, she made money for you. What happened? I think all us viewers would like to know and deserve to know what happened to make her leave. Please respond to this comment.

At the risk of starting another debate…

we don’t “deserve” or are entitled to anything but access to the cameras. Keep this in mind, when you make requests. Yes we are all curious but they can tell us as much or as little as they want.

i just wish that Roisin had fucked her new friend with the sunglasses 2 days ago. I would not have had to plough through 500 stupid posts on this thread.

Yes fully agree it’s their private life and this is on the demanding side the fact they haven’t replied might suggest they don’t want to share information.

Flora is loving it though Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

Who knows probably just part of her game. next back to throwing plates :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: damn that almost looks like her :grinning:

Throwing Keeping Up With The Kardashians GIF by E!

ive asked her 2 times today she never replied i asked if julianna is coming back

2 Likes

Stop beating your head against the wall then.

1 Like

i asked hours ago only thing i beat is my meat go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

1 Like

Its absolutely hilarious and wild to me that it’s only been two days of them interacting that got people vexed

:rofl: :rofl:

Blondie is back. Maybe Freddy Mercury will fuck her. then all problems solved

im certainly not vexed im just curious if she’s left the project or coming back i asked a simple question all the other nonsense people are arguing about i don’t care about

She’s a guest she hasn’t left any project.

I feel like if that had happened they would still have cursed her out for giving it up easily
:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

You want the video with the name … :rofl: :joy:

Edit: Flora showed how it would work. Maybe you just have to offer enough donation and Flora shows everyone how to introduce a boy to the sexual world.

you no what i mean no need to comment no need to try and be funny she’s a long term guest going back 6 maybe 7 months may aswell be a full time participant

Freddie Mercury Flirting GIF

Well if there is absolutely no way that Roisin gets fucked… @anon10756158 can set up a date with me, she can tell every position andplaces we have to do it!

I will do my best to not dissapoint you :innocent: