Yan & Flora

It was in the Medea girl situation but hey it’s still r__e wasn’t it.

Cant beat a good thunderstorm Raining Bbc America GIF by The Watch

That would be something you should communicate with your partner

Thank you very much.

Now there is another scenario which i do think is more accurate or makes more sense. Roisin is still with Roy( saying this cause Aderyn approved with a thumbs up all the posts that stated she has a boyfriend named Roy). Now us asking for her to come, F did called her. First at the old place, and to make things a little more interesting by adding some drama, she slept with Aderyn in same bed. Obv nothing happened cause was not allowed to happen. Here, same, to add more drama to it, this boy was bringed up(no more Aderyn) and this shy to fuck story invented. This will fully explain why he didn`t touched her more, cause again was not allowed. Am i any good with the scripts? :thinking:

I’m loving your debate with @Francis98460, which I totally agree with your comments. You make measured comments backed with evidence, but some viewers either can’t see it or more likely just want to argue with you like @Francis98460.

I can say the same about you and Lennie :+1: i love it :rofl:

I think Roy. is out of the picture now. And she didn’t want to live on her own!

Maybe, but there is your post that Aderyn approved when stated she is with Roy(why?). :thinking: I am only trying to give any sense to what we have seen, off course can be totally wrong, but will explain why nobody goes further with her.

Quick reminder that there has been zero evidence that Roisin is being f___ed to do anything. Only speculation. The video clips provide nothing

Yeah, it’s not like she doesn’t like to fuck.that’s for sure.maybe u still have a chance :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I never said i dont want her to fuck. In fact, i was upset that Aderyn didnt fucked her and i have called him useless non stop since :rofl: :rofl:

he s just a little boy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looks like she likes little boys :wink:

But Aderyn ( who is not the most sexual guy ) could not take his hands off her, he tried to go further with no success, but this guy doesn’t even try :joy:

With Aderyn was just fooling around for views, on that i have zero doubts. Clickbait. But what if is the same story now? Makes sense? Answers a lot more questions?

I totally disagree with you @Francis98460 and if I remember correctly you were one of the r__e deniers on the events which occurred at Medea’s apartment.

You do remember very correctly both him and Daleys

Then you misunderstood my stance. My issue is the judgement passed at the drop of a hat when there is context and nuance to each situation

I believe he wanted her but she was not on the same page, I don’t think it was purely for views as it was happening in the dark, under the blanket which is not Flora’s style lol I don’t think there’s any conspiracy here, just that boy is a bit odd IMO.