Yan & Flora

I love to see Aderyn and Yan naked together in the apartment, Guido was missing to get naked together.

@AlexLina

3 Likes

Yes please give an apartment to Guido and Aderyn together and tell them to stay naked all the time and to not be shy. By what we saw they’re very intimate and maybe curious because there were moments they wanted touch their body. So they can do it in front of the cams and they can invite their girls. Please give us this gift :pray: please please please And if it’s not possible to have another apartment for them, add their name at Yan & Flora realm. Guido and Aderyn deserve to stay on the project @AlexLina

I really hope that she returns soon.

1 Like

Aderyn is back :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I thought they were going to have a lot of people, fuck she cooked enough potatoes to feed an army, plus hung out decorations. Seems like nothing is going to happen but then I do know some parties start late.

Maybe she’s making homebrew vodka.

You obviously have never made vodka :rofl:

Never cooked a fuck ton of spuds either. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. yadda yadda. :laughing:

Aderyn jerking off :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

wo xihuan hope

When did it happened? I can’t find it in the timeline

(Living room camera at Yan & Flora reallifecam apartment at Voyeur House TV (cam15))

Here it is! :slight_smile: It should work for a few more hours yet…before the timeline runs out.

2 Likes

It was also saved in the archives. Thanks to @Sparkles!

1 Like

Thank you! I made a request to put it in archive

Oh really? I didn’t see it. Thank you!

2 Likes

Check the request list, it was saved some hours ago.

1 Like

Was @stanley who saved that request :wink:

1 Like

was going to say, I thought it was likely to be Stanley

Because he’s the only one saving the guy stuff.